• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unban request

Steam Name (Current)TongueYRAMID_OF_DEATH

Steam Name (During incident)TongueYRAMID_OF_DEATH

Steam ID:76561198365251025

Steam Profile Link:idk

Name of staff you were banned by:idk

Length of the ban:7days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?:i whould like the ban removed i was rdm by someone and i didt report nor did i kill the guy

Reason for ban:rdm plus leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: i didt rdm i only left to play darkrp but it wasint fun and when i and rejoined bamm 7 day ban

What really happened?:i was taalking about how i got my controler hooked up then people were like nice some guy jokeingly said something about it being bad and others were like dont lisen to him then i shot him a few times then he killed me i wasint mad at it then i walk away from my pc then come back and i get repoted for killing him how did i kill him if he killed me i dont understand then i put my bad gggggg

Additional details:plz unban me i never rdm and leave
Find

you attempted to rdm someone and left before you could be punished it seems. Dont just shoot people you dont like.. 7 days aint to long
Deadheala
Find

your ban has been reduced from 7 days, to 1 day and 3 slays have been added to your steamid.

be good, you will be watched closely.
Find

(08-21-2022, 12:16 PM)Deadheala .(Josh). Wrote:  you attempted  to rdm someone and left before you could be punished it seems. Dont just shoot people you dont like.. 7 days aint to long
im sorry for rdming or temp rdming and ill  try to never do it again sorry for all this guys and wasting ur guys`s time. thnk u guys for all that u do
Find

closed
Find