Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Limeinade Player Report (good template this time)

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Lime

Steam ID of Offending Player(s):STEAM_0:0:160185749

Map the event happened on: Multiple

Date of event: Multiple

What Happened?: rdm, prop kill, karma bait, prop block, attempt rdm

Witnesses: Not sure who all has had a run in with him but several said they would comment

Evidence:

Different post same reply:

Videos notwithstanding, there is a difference between a joke propkill or 'lovetap' between friends and limes behavior. On numerous occasions has lime flung props into non consenting players and groups, walked up to players and shot their feet, or hit them with their melee. Every time without punishment even when reported. I wish I had recorded him killing 5 innos with his ashrune and thorn followed by dreadark saying it was for-sure an accident.

This post is long overdue.
Find

Lime knows he's a troll and has been for a long time, especially regarding props. Karma bait and RDM is his specialty. Definitely could do with a warning.

(08-10-2022, 12:36 AM)STÆSH Wrote:  Different post same reply:

Videos notwithstanding, there is a difference between a joke propkill or 'lovetap' between friends and limes behavior. On numerous occasions has lime flung props into non consenting players and groups, walked up to players and shot their feet, or hit them with their melee. Every time without punishment even when reported. I wish I had recorded him killing 5 innos with his ashrune and thorn followed by dreadark saying it was for-sure an accident.

When he goes up to you to shoot you in the foot, he's using peasant's wish on top of doing that.
Find

(08-10-2022, 01:27 AM)HeisenBurger Wrote:  
(08-10-2022, 12:36 AM)STÆSH Wrote:  Different post same reply:

When he goes up to you to shoot you in the foot, he's using peasant's wish on top of doing that.

My experience is with the buckshit jumperdoodle not the wish which has insta killed me on occasion.
Find

Lime continues to act this way because he never gets punished or even warned... (at least to public knowledge) I think its well past time for a "higher-up" do step up and really do something about it. It hasn't become a problem because its been a problem for awhile now...

Deserves a ban he's done this on Multiple occasions and doesnt get punished.
Find

Video 
I have a few videos of him karma baiting but can only find 1 atm, i have 400gbs of gmod videos to comb through so here is one of them (Just adding to a un-ending pile)

He did end up being an inno i think i could find the full video if needed
Find

I uninstalled Gmod so you probably won't see me for a long time, not that this should influence the outcome of this report. but just wanted to put this out there.