Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: What to do for august?
This poll is closed.
Upon pass completion, get one random previous bimonthly item.
23.53%
8 23.53%
Tier or unique with wide assortment of random traits (curated)
76.47%
26 76.47%
Extend current BM
0%
0 0%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

August 2022

So I've been wanting to offset the Bi-monthly system for 1 month so it doesn't align with seasonal crunch time as much as it does now.

I don't want to make a whole new complicated bimonthly style item just for 1 month in august, only to need another one in September (Mostly because I'm going away in august for a bit), so we're going to have a discussion and a poll on some various other options I'm considering.

One:
Upon pass completion, get one random previous bimonthly item. Maybe have limited number per "sought after" bimonthly item (Prisma basically) before its removed from the applicable pool to limit how many of each can drop.

Two:
A Prim tier or unique that has a huge assortment of random traits that can be on it, but more curated so its not too busted and to not include certain traits at all. This would also have lower catalyst chances to minimize broken combos.

This might be the more interesting option, but also has a higher risk in my opinion. But it's nothing that can't be patched later on if it ended up being too op. (I can design it in a way that I can retroactively adjust it as needed).

If anyone has any other ideas, please discuss them below. Otherwise, vote on option one or two for what you'd rather see.

I vote for both but primarily two. Also why not just make the random prim the halfway prize and then the random bimonthly the final one.
Find

Definitely not anymore old bi-monthlies, we already have the holo system dropping them all the time. I personally would like to see something new
Find

what if it gave you 1 roll in the shrine of chance instead :^)

The second option would probably be more interesting. Although it may like you said require adjustment later down the line I personally think it will be worth it.
Find

is it too late to correct my vote to the curated tier instead
Find

Curated tier would be more fun imo.
Find

That 2nd option sounds fun
Find

Not gonna lie, I like the first option. Cause I would like the chance to get a beam sword or one of the previous ones I missed.
Find

(07-30-2022, 12:16 AM)Mad King Blizzard Wrote:  Not gonna lie, I like the first option. Cause I would like the chance to get a beam sword or one of the previous ones I missed.

Beamsword is a monthly, option 1 is for Bi-monthlies
Find