Steam Name (Current): Beefyrulz

Steam Name (During incident): N/a

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:27044000

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Beefzilla/

Name of staff you were banned by: N/a

Length of the ban: Permanent

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed ideally

Reason for ban: "nil"

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I suppose technically? nil as in nothing, I don't know how I could be banned from a server I don't think I've ever joined before?

What really happened?: Truthfully I have no idea.

Additional details: Yeah I don't even know. I even searched around on the forum in case this was a server I've been banned from before (which admittedly has happened), but I couldn't find anything about myself anywhere on the forum? If I try to join any of the other FRG servers I get the same ban reason; "nil"? So I dunno if y'all have anything on your back end for more info cuz there is a chance this ban is legit since I did have a period of time where I liked to 'fuck around and find out' on servers cuz I was a bored teenager which is no excuse ofc, but y'know.
Find

STEAM_0:1:27044000 Beefyrulz Attempting to exploit 6:30am - 28 Oct, 2014 CONSOLE
Find

Jesus
Find

(06-15-2022, 04:59 AM)PandaCow Wrote:  STEAM_0:1:27044000 Beefyrulz Attempting to exploit 6:30am - 28 Oct, 2014 CONSOLE

That sounds like a manual ban rather than an automatic hack ban so I think there might be a chance for an unban here, not to mention 8 years ago?
I dunno I think it'd be fine to unban but I also don't know any context to the ban itself.
Find

8 years is a while, as long as exploit doesn't mean attempted to hack I don't see a reason not to unban.
Find

(06-15-2022, 09:43 AM)Scraub Wrote:  8 years is a while, as long as exploit doesn't mean attempted to hack I don't see a reason not to unban.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
Find

(06-15-2022, 07:36 AM)Nyte Wrote:  That sounds like a manual ban rather than an automatic hack ban so I think there might be a chance for an unban here, not to mention 8 years ago?
I dunno I think it'd be fine to unban but I also don't know any context to the ban itself.

on the list its one of the first 10 or so which shocked me.
figured since it was so long ago might as well unban (but depends if anyone remembers what they were doing)
Find

If I had to guess it was one of the bans carried over from NTG. When FRG was created Brass carried over bans related to hacking/exploiting. It's been 8 years. I'm sure it's fine to unban.
Find

Okay so after discussing the situation internally for a bit, Brass said:
"yea you can unban him idc"
"it was from the ntg era"
"and ntg was easy as shit to exploit on"
"lmao"
"also I'm giving my entire heritage to my adopted son Nytemart"

So yeah enjoy your stay and try to be as civil as possible!
Closed.
Find