Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Mousey complaint

the rounds were fine and i agree following people and starting another one might be a bit far. The people that were suiciding during the final TDM round to extend the duration to 20 minutes need warnings or straight bans for griefing. i didnt screenshot because the screen bugged out but donger had like 20 suicides, sues had about 15 and a few others had tons more. i had 25 kills during a 15 kill game and bgray had 35 (opposite team). Just play the round even if its annoying instead of griefing.

(06-14-2022, 03:24 AM)PandaCow Wrote:  the rounds were fine and i agree following people and starting another one might be a bit far. The people that were suiciding during the final TDM round to extend the duration to 20 minutes need warnings or straight bans for griefing. i dont screenshots because the screen bugged out but donger had like 20 suicides, sues had about 15 and a few others had tons more. i had 25 kills during a 15 kill game and bgray had 35 (opposite team). Just play the round even if its annoying instead of griefing.

I'd say more then a bit far, as well as it wasn't fine after the first cause people started complaining being a manager doesnt mean you get to say lets do x event rounds cause i think itll be fun it doesn't matter what you think.
Find

mousey good guy he did a funny and serious people got mad over not wanting to have fun
DN

I wasn't there but this type of shit is known by mousey and frankly can be annoying when people are just playing ttt and he follows them to another server to do the same shit
Good management

guys lets give mousey a 3rd? 4th? 5th? chance? which one was it again

(06-14-2022, 03:11 AM)Frost | The Ice Prince Wrote:  Image

and mousey letting this go without anything after having me complain about it cause he was fucking around with tobi

There is no way in fucking hell that is acceptable.

As for my input in this, mousey trolls way too much but condemns others for "ruining the ttt experience" and having to stop it as the manager.
Find

(06-14-2022, 03:24 AM)PandaCow Wrote:  the rounds were fine and i agree following people and starting another one might be a bit far. The people that were suiciding during the final TDM round to extend the duration to 20 minutes need warnings or straight bans for griefing. i didnt screenshot because the screen bugged out but donger had like 20 suicides, sues had about 15 and a few others had tons more. i had 25 kills during a 15 kill game and bgray had 35 (opposite team). Just play the round even if its annoying instead of griefing.

I saw that the round went into negative due to the players suiciding, but maybe as a MANAGER instead of LEAVING TO FOLLOW people who wanted to play TTT and starting MORE minigames, fix the server you just broke. Just a thought. Big Grin Angry
Bouncy Rounds
Find

(06-14-2022, 03:37 AM)Hrdly hbn.gg Wrote:  I wasn't there

ok then

(06-14-2022, 03:48 AM)feet.licker.24 Wrote:  
(06-14-2022, 03:11 AM)Frost | The Ice Prince Wrote:  Image

and mousey letting this go without anything after having me complain about it cause he was fucking around with tobi

There is no way in fucking hell that is acceptable.

As for my input in this, mousey trolls way too much but condemns others for "ruining the ttt experience" and having to stop it as the manager.

According To A Admin Its A Warning For Saying it.

(06-14-2022, 03:48 AM)PandaCow Wrote:  
(06-14-2022, 03:37 AM)Hrdly hbn.gg Wrote:  I wasn't there

ok then

Does it matter if theyve had past bad experiences with him such as how bad he fucked up this time?
Find

remember that time hala and I delayed a moonlord round for 5 minutes, almost got banned for it, damn.
Find