Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Mousey complaint

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Mousey

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:1:180957695

Map the event happened on: TTT1 (and ttt2 after people left ttt1 to avoid the event spam)

Date of event: 6/13/2022

What Happened?:
- Mousey started first event
- people finished it
- mousey started second event
- people complained then finished it
- mousey started third event
- people complained more then eventually finished it
- mousey started fourth event
- people complained then left for TTT2 to avoid the event spam and actually play ttt
- mousey followed to TTT2 to start another event
- mousey got offline after killing TTT

Witnesses: a lot of people just look at general chat

Evidence:
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/698168795415707748/986096122097446982/unknown.png (image of him following/harassing take your pick)

https://discord.com/channels/278172280897404928/386258140112355329/986096721371222067 start of the message train of people complaining about the event spam consistently in general chat

I have 0 expectation of this going anywhere just want it formally archived once it's "resolved" and act as somewhere not discord for people to complain (since this is a complaint and all) Smile
Find

like so many in general i was a part of this I agree mousey gets so many out-of-jail-free cards it's amazing when no one else can I have no idea how he's stayed manager so far and i'm sure it'll happen again Brass I have no idea what makes you like mousey so much but why keep him as manager sure your boss you can do whatever you want but it just makes players wanna quit as soon as mousey joins especially when he won't warn his friend for stuff that was said but will warn others for saying exact same thing makes you wonder why you keep him around :thinking:
Find

I want to also add, I have no personal problems with mousey this is just another example of his fun trumping that of the server and then some. I just wanted to play ttt hell I even staved off my normal toxicity and just opted to go to a different server but even that's not good enough and I got followed.
Find

Along with his immediate response to it mocking those who complained about it shows how much it matters to him
Find

The minigame spam was annoying but purposely switching servers just to start a minigame and leave just to purposely ruin the other server that people migrated to so they could opt out of minigames was way too far.
Find

This started fine, mousey and tobi were fucking about and mousey started a minigame, it kinda sucked because he set it to 50 kills with a pistol on a map where people spawn to fucking far away from people.
Then he started another one, immediately after, using tobis shotgun that shoots many knives? It was fine for like 20 seconds and then people realized you could teamkill with the knives being on the floor and people started complaining.
Another fun round! Brass made tobi an easter bunny boss which broke the map.
Mousey reloaded the map.
Mousey then starts a gun game! Everyone is complaining, mousey is now fighting with the server, insults are thrown.
I say "AH LETS DO ANOTHER MOUSEY, OH PLEASE LETS DO ANOTHER!"
Mousey starts a TDM with base mrcals, everyone is pissed and start suiciding.
People are angry so they migrate to TTT2
Mousey follows and kills that server.
The TDM with mrcals lasts 20 minutes because people are pissed as fuck and everyone is killing themselves.
#MouseyMoment
Find

#MouseyMoment
Find

my addition to this is that it's insanity that mousey's standard of
applies to me spamming flash mines and I even got a warning % for doing so, but not the literal manager of the community stopping everyone from playing TTT

inb4 response: "oh so you think both should be OK?"  
no, but it should be consistent that "ruining the whole server's TTT experience is punishable" and when the 2nd-in-command to brassx is:
1. ruining the server's TTT experience
2. acting like a child (IE "whaaat you guys don't like these rounds" and following people trying to escape his minigames to another server)
3. after a string of minigames, everyone is saying "please dont start another", start a new TDM saying "oh yeah?? you guys want to be like that??" where the weapon is a base, non-stats mrcal

and mousey letting this go without anything after having me complain about it cause he was fucking around with tobi
Find

This isn't the first time something like this has happened. Mousey continues to do this with 0 consequences. His idea of "fun" is being obnoxious and annoying towards 10-15 other players. Constantly being loud and yelling in the mic for no reason. He's supposed to have the "manager" role yet acts like someone who's completely oblivious to everything going on. I want to play ttt yet im forced to play gungame multiple times over. Even going to the extent to follow us to a different server to start another. He left ttt#1 with a 15-minute preparing timer after the fact. This ain't "fun" anymore.
Find