Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Extinct flereous

I want a Monado. Unfortunately, the closest we'll ever get to it is through the flereous, or this workshop swep that won't ever get looked at.

I would have one cosmetic preference for it though. Make it so that you can recolor the black part of the weapon if possible.

Option 1:
  • After filling the meter on the bottom, you'll be able to use Overdrive.
  • This fills with time and damage given. (Optional: If near a traitor buddy, it fills slightly faster time-wise)

Overdrive:
  • You'll start a timer at the bottom of your screen.
  • Every time you hit something, the timer increases.
  • The longer you're in Overdrive, the more damage you do. Max maybe like 75 damage?

Bonus points if it can look similar to the clock/gear UI from here.

Option 2:
  • It gives a QTE after right click. Preferably, it would look like this.
  • After it is done, It will act like the regular Flereous right-click.
  • When you're in the right-click mode, you'll increasing damage stacks for every person you hit that only effect the final blow.
  • Right-clicking again while in this mode will deliver a final blow using the stacks and ends the right-click mode if the normal timer hasn't ended.
  • Perfect and Good QTE scores have a damage multiplier multiplier applied to this hit. The damage you deal to someone using the final blow is healed up to a 1/3 of the damage.

Preferably, it would look like this.

Option 3:
  • QTE + Overdrive.
  • Instead of having to build up the meter, have the QTE be the deciding factor in how much time you start with. Bad/Good/Perfect would be something like 10/15/20 seconds.
  • This removes the final blow idea, but keeps the increasing damage the more time you have.

Option 4:
  • Access to the art wheel by holding right click, or tapping right-click to go to cycle through modes.
  • After selecting a mode, you'll have 15 seconds of the mode selected.
  • When in a mode, you cannot switch off the weapon until it ends.

• Range up: The sword beam that gets sent out now deals an extra DOT on hit.
  • Close up: The swing of the sword gains headshot damage. Every third swing is a sweep attack.
  • Shield: You are slower. Prevents the first damage you take. If you take bullet damage, you'll slowly heal for the rest of the timer.
  • Speed: Speed is increased. When you kill someone, it permanently increases the player's speed for the round.
  • Jump: It increases your jump and reduces fall damage. The projectile swords that get sent out now have heavily reduced damage and explode on impact for small AOE (think for rocket jumping purposes).

So with that said, I want the extinct Flereous.
Find

fun idea, i like option 4 the most with maybe some more elements from the other three, hope he adds this
Find