Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Luna RDMing often in game

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): Luna

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:174091796

Map the event happened on: Cool small train map with the secret room activated by the turnstyle doors in the middle (names are hard.)

Date of event: 3/19/2022

What Happened?: I ended up getting lightninged by Clypso by mistake, which is fine but left me fairly low. In response Clypso kill binded. I said this in game and everyone heard it. When I was standing still for half a second looking in my T menu, Luna came up and randomly RDM'd.
This isn't something i'd normally post a forum report about, but I've been told to post it as RDMing is a thing Luna likes to do (this isn't the first time it's happened to me as well.)

Witnesses: KittyPrincess

Evidence: https://i.imgur.com/luoOWY7.png
KittyPrincess also has a screenshot of Luna claiming to "test their weapon"

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

This is a screenshot of Luna claiming the RDM on Leyzr was just to test headshot damage. With the logs above and the motive stated in the screenshot, it's clear that it was RDM. Many players have had trouble with Luna RDM'ing, the most notable one was the RDM on Meyer.

I remember the time Luna RDM'ed Meyer for walking into a room with bodies, claiming that a body had a KOS for Meyer on it. Meyer then clipped the round, from start until his death. In the clip, the bodies that were supposed to have a KOS were afk and facing a wall away from where Meyer was. Other players such as Zero have had trouble with issues similar to Meyer.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

I have spoken to Luna about concerns about RDMing too much and have given them a couple of slays for this situation. Feel free to PM me if there are any further concerns.

RESOLVED
Find