Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

request for Dinked1885/hentaihaven.red's goblin ban to be lifted

total bullshit. no one would send you death threats on here, and it's really convenient that you can't get the logs for them now.

you saying that you missed the part where nyte said "lobby" because of "notifications" or something is total bullshit, too, because ingame you said:

but in reality the message said:
never mentioning TTT and only mentioning Lobby.

you're annoying, you can't stop making (BAD) lies, and you should move on sooner rather than later.

(02-03-2022, 06:02 AM)HE/HIMWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  total bullshit. no one would send you death threats on here, and it's really convenient that you can't get the logs for them now.

you saying that you missed the part where nyte said "lobby" because of "notifications" or something is total bullshit, too, because ingame you said:

you're annoying, you can't stop making (BAD) lies, and you should move on sooner rather than later.

and your a bitch, simple as that. snapping pictures of my text chats when they're completely taken out of contect

No thanks :OMEGALUL:
Find

contect
Find

(02-03-2022, 06:58 AM)hentaihaven.red Wrote:  and your a bitch, simple as that. snapping pictures of my text chats when they're completely taken out of contect

you're*
Find

(02-03-2022, 06:58 AM)hentaihaven.red Wrote:  
(02-03-2022, 06:02 AM)HE/HIMWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  total bullshit. no one would send you death threats on here, and it's really convenient that you can't get the logs for them now.

and your a bitch, simple as that. snapping pictures of my text chats when they're completely taken out of contect
then give us the "contect" lol
Find

you have to unironically be like 12 years old or something to not see the irony in just about everything you type. there is no way you are actually serious about anything unless you are just that stupid and full of yourself. you need to accept the piles of evidence that points to your wrongdoings and the fact that you have done nothing but constantly lie and try to claim that u *dindu nuffin* has only made it worse for yourself. you need to come to the conclusion that you will never be un-goblined and if you try to evade you will be permanently banned instead. you have quite literally dug yourself into a hole you cant get out of now because you are a total clown or just a stupid kid who really doesnt know any better. please grow up

well, this doesn't use the appeal format. It takes a few seconds to copy/paste your argument. I didn't read half of it cause it looks like a word mess.

But fortunately I don't have to considering you denied yourself an appeal from how you're responding, and people pointing out the conflicting statements you've made.
also how do you not have evidence for people taking your IP and death threats LOL.

so, all in all-
unnecessary, really unnecessary. also childish.
Find

Bro just say who sent you death threats, it is not that hard. But I highly doubt anyone sent you any, just another lie.
Find

(02-03-2022, 06:58 AM)hentaihaven.red Wrote:  and your a bitch, simple as that. snapping pictures of my text chats when they're completely taken out of contect

8/8
Nya~
Find