Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

request for Dinked1885/hentaihaven.red's goblin ban to be lifted

(02-03-2022, 06:58 AM)hentaihaven.red Wrote:  
(02-03-2022, 06:02 AM)HE/HIMWEED29266602592O3852309764 Wrote:  total bullshit. no one would send you death threats on here, and it's really convenient that you can't get the logs for them now.

you saying that you missed the part where nyte said "lobby" because of "notifications" or something is total bullshit, too, because ingame you said:

but in reality the message said:
never mentioning TTT and only mentioning Lobby.

you're annoying, you can't stop making (BAD) lies, and you should move on sooner rather than later.

and your a bitch, simple as that. snapping pictures of my text chats when they're completely taken out of contect

you fucking tell him, yeah!!! fuck him up!!!! Angel Idea Confused Tongue
Find

This guy is clearly bring framed by the deep state. Free him! Let The goblin be free!!!
Find

Anyone selling hard easing runes for 130k?
Find

I think you're fucking dumb, no one here is dumb enough to fall for your bullshit and lies. If you are telling the truth why tf aren't you saying who sent the threats. It is pretty convenient that your account is no longer accessible to grab screenshots.
Find

(02-03-2022, 09:40 PM)Fear Wrote:  I think you're fucking dumb, no one here is dumb enough to fall for your bullshit and lies. If you are telling the truth why tf aren't you saying who sent the threats. It is pretty convenient that your account is no longer accessible to grab screenshots.

my old account was reacuringly getting hacked so I deleted it, but aside from that I blocked the people that sent me my ip and death threats on first notice that they did send me personal stuff. I decided to block them at first sight because I really didn't know how to react/deal with them at the moment so I blocked them and closed the dm without thinking

(02-03-2022, 06:58 AM)hentaihaven.red Wrote:  and your a bitch, simple as that. snapping pictures of my text chats when they're completely taken out of contect

don’t care + didn’t ask + cry about it + stay mad + get real + L + hoes mad + skill issue + ratio + you fell off + the audacity + triggered + cringe + touch grass + not based + you’re a goblin
Find

Denied

Try again later but don't join discord and be toxic to every player that memes you