Steam Name (Current): misery

Steam Name (During incident): misery

Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:575573331

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/shirio17k/

Name of staff you were banned by: Mousey

Length of the ban: 7 Days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: shortened

Reason for ban: Killbinding Inno Rounds during giveaway

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yea.

What really happened?: Was at a family dinner and didn't want to miss out a chance at the giveaway, decided to steamlink and consequently suicide on my inno rounds in order to avoid being afked, only actively played when it was my T round. Brass said he !notify me but i honestly couldnt tell from the small chatbox on my phone.

Additional details: if i could get the ban shortened, i wouldnt mind missing out the rest of the monthly giveaways, just wanna do iod runs and play ttt.
Find

This shits bannable? I have clips of many veteran members doing this on tttmc for the ocarina or instead of killbinding jumping off map, rdming at the start of rounds, etc :^)

JK to the bannable. Personally haven't seen or had an issue with misery doing scunmmy shit like this, but then again this is scummy shit. If revenge rdm is a week ban for first offense, I feel this is reasonable personally. This is abusing game mechanics to achieve loot and xp at the cost of doing little to nothing. You know what you were doing, especially since you would play on traitor rounds. This type of stuff is on the same caliber as auto clicking spin2win before brass fixed that. It's different when its an accident, but you knew what you were doing, and with 436 hours on ttt you definitely knew it was STRONGLY against the rules. The fact you missed the notify from brass kinda justifies the ban considering just how afk you would have to be to miss that, and shows that you went ENTIRELY afk to farm on inno rounds.

I'm not staff, but I feel like you're lucky its not longer imo. -1 because you had to intentionally break these rules, not accidentally. Last time I personally saw someone intentionally exploiting the system for an advantage and the person knew what they were doing, Brassx perma banned them(Spin2win autoclicking). Not saying you deserve a perma by any means, but especially after what JUST happened to Gaungy, I think a week is more than reasonable of a punishment.
Find

You knew what you were doing.
Find

-1 bruh what are u doin homes
Find

If you can brick him from giveaway for the remainder of his ban but let him play ttt/lobby i think that'd be fair. Since the ban reason was farming giveaways. If not keep it
Find

(01-09-2022, 01:57 AM)Swedens Healer Wrote:  If you can brick him from giveaway for the remainder of his ban but let him play ttt/lobby i think that'd be fair. Since the ban reason was farming giveaways. If not keep it

this would be ideal honestly
Find

isn't this the reason the drop ban was made for?
i would say unban but have 1 week of drop ban

-1 if you had got that item it would have been unfair to the people honestly playing the game. Take the 7 days and don't do it again.
Find

(01-20-2022, 10:07 PM)Trigger_hurt Wrote:  -1 if you had got that item it would have been unfair to the people honestly playing the game. Take the 7 days and don't do it again.

This is an appeal from the 8th, brother.
Find

yeah
Find