Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Teryakiaxolotl unban request

(11-14-2021, 02:23 AM)TeryakiAxolotl Wrote:  
(11-14-2021, 01:18 AM)cheny Wrote:  
(11-14-2021, 12:57 AM)TeryakiAxolotl Wrote:  
(11-14-2021, 12:50 AM)Seal Wrote:  
(11-14-2021, 12:47 AM)TeryakiAxolotl Wrote:  little to no reason  if someone commits a traitors act i kill them and on it being accidental  there are many time where that has been true i dont kill people for no reason at worst i didn't know that that isnt a reason i can use to kill someone sorry if i did something to you in the past but i don't see your reasoning

if you really want, i can go dig up at least 5 instances of you rdming someone 5 seconds into the round since your unban

the reason that happens is because i cant pay attention to pre round timers i just shoot people in the head pre round idk why its just fun and then i dont realize the round started i dont want to kill them it just happens
so why does it continue to happen, once should be knowledge enough to pay attention to timers, but yet it continues, so i really don't buy it, but it isn't up to me who gets banned and who doesn't so it really means nothing, I just question how you got unbanned, a ban was needed, maybe not for a year, yet you got out of it within like an hour or two, are we this desperate for new players?

i am not unbanned? ive checked
nah i thought vhoxel meant you were unbanned when he commented that 2 hours ago so I didn't understand why the ban would be lifted in a case like this but he meant that this happened directly after your original ban, that's why I wondered why you would be unbanned, but it was just a miscommunication
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

Can someone show me some proof so i know which side to learn on. a year is a little extreme but if he got banned for mass rdming then unbanned and continued then he didnt learn anything and deserves the punishment. If this is by some miracle a miss understanding which it looks slim. Then he should be giving the rules and one last final chance before perma ban. But based off people i trust so far. Looks like you didnt learn anything and continued to troll without taking into consideration other peoples fun and time.
Deadheala
Find

(11-14-2021, 12:47 AM)TeryakiAxolotl Wrote:  
(11-13-2021, 11:22 PM)cheny Wrote:  I say keep him banned, a year might be excessive but we aren't losing anything, the only things I've heard about him is that he's extremely annoying or RDMing, and both are true, kills for little to no reason constantly, and there's evidence to back this up
also don't really care if it's accidental or not, cause it's never people running in front of you, it's you spraying down someone and calling it a misclick or killing the wrong person, or just killing people for no reason which you do more then often.
no real reason to unban, his ban reason isn't wrong, he just did the wrong things, and got the right punishment.

little to no reason  if someone commits a traitors act i kill them and on it being accidental  there are many time where that has been true i dont kill people for no reason at worst i didn't know that that isnt a reason i can use to kill someone sorry if i did something to you in the past but i don't see your reasoning

if you really want, i can go dig up at least 5 instances of you rdming someone 5 seconds into the round since your unban

the reason that happens is because i cant pay attention to pre round timers i just shoot people in the head pre round idk why its just fun and then i dont realize the round started i dont want to kill them it just happens

Cant expect someone to read rules apparently if they have trouble counting to 20
Find

(11-14-2021, 12:47 AM)TeryakiAxolotl Wrote:  
(11-13-2021, 11:22 PM)cheny Wrote:  I say keep him banned, a year might be excessive but we aren't losing anything, the only things I've heard about him is that he's extremely annoying or RDMing, and both are true, kills for little to no reason constantly, and there's evidence to back this up
also don't really care if it's accidental or not, cause it's never people running in front of you, it's you spraying down someone and calling it a misclick or killing the wrong person, or just killing people for no reason which you do more then often.
no real reason to unban, his ban reason isn't wrong, he just did the wrong things, and got the right punishment.

little to no reason  if someone commits a traitors act i kill them and on it being accidental  there are many time where that has been true i dont kill people for no reason at worst i didn't know that that isnt a reason i can use to kill someone sorry if i did something to you in the past but i don't see your reasoning

I wouldnt debate in your unban appeal, looks bad imo. Let people say what they have to say, the staff should know the entire story so if someone says something on accident thats untrue or just blatantly lies, the staff most likely know.

I'd say shorten or keep, shouldnt appeal it imo.
Find

I think he should get his ban shortened at best, shouldn't be an unban.
Find

(11-14-2021, 04:15 AM)Deadheala .(Josh). Wrote:  Can someone show me some proof so i know which side to learn on. a year is a little extreme but if he got banned for mass rdming then unbanned and continued then he didnt learn anything and deserves the punishment. If this is by some miracle a miss understanding which it looks slim. Then he should be giving the rules and one last final chance before perma ban. But based off people i trust so far. Looks like you didnt learn anything and continued to troll without taking into consideration other peoples fun and time.

I can attest that he RDM‘d a minimum of 1 person a map, frequently people that weren’t cool with it. Typically for the reason „I wanted spine charges“ only then to die without using them, then backtracking when confronted about it saying it was an accident. This was happening nearly every map.
Find

You were punished once and if that isnt a warning enough to stop RDMing and you didn't a harsh ban is more than justified.
Upheld.
Find