Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:117953309

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198196172346

Name of staff you were banned by: Black Knight

Length of the ban: Perm

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Repealed

Reason for ban: Racism/Troll

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: Yes

What really happened?: Said a racist remark a 3 or 4 years ago

Additional details: Was a lot younger and really shouldn't have said that inappropriate remarks
Find

I remember you sir and being that we have changed some of our rulings on that type of offense.
These days you would simply be given a warning level and told not to do it again or be banned. I'm all for giving you another shot seeing as how long it's been.
+1 for an unban
Find

+1 4 years is a fair while, also Black Knight banned and thinks should be unbanned
Find

normally would agree with the above, but you for some reason still don't put the "full story" in your appeals and this is your third one. you didn't just get banned for saying 1 racist remark, and you didn't stay banned for just that either.
Brass talked about it on the 1st appeal, linked: https://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=7729&page=2 but the image links he added are now dead.
it was something to the effect of calling brassx a liar on his steam profile, the racism, and you also said this in game: Image
probably more that have been lost to the years.

why not just be more forward with what actually got you banned
Find

imo a perma is a perma, but then again with the new "guidelines" idk.
With the little amount of info given it's really up to Brass in this situation.

Context to calling Brass a liar.

Find

has frg stance on racism and trolling changed? If he said something racist and got banned he should stay banned. Of course im down for someone showing they can change. So if he does get unbanned and proves he has gotten better all power to him. im neutral on this one
Deadheala
Find

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and say he forgot about the things he left out, and that he should be unbanned but on a short leash .
Find

Considering the time passed, I will be unbanning but giving you a 100% Warning Level to start out (Basically an In Game Mute) If time passes with no issues I will consider lifting the Warning Level.
But causing any issues or toxicity and I will give a perma right back.
Unbanned.
Find