Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Psycho unban

-1 Based off of playing with him recently on other servers, he is even worse, it is like having another Cobaltgeo on the server, but way more toxic and less racist. He will rdm and complain about his punishments.

And for lying about guns that you never had is not such a big deal, but I'd rather them not have to deal with anymore situations that will arise from you.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

-1 I hate liars *spit*
Find

+1

What happens on other servers is kinda eh, if he fucks around he'll find out pretty quick and just get ejected again (plus it was 4+ years ago I mean one more chance is kinda aight)
Find

-1 stolen valor, harassment, toxicity, ect on others servers recently such as NFT. if there was a heavier minus option I'd use it.
Find

(12-05-2021, 03:44 AM)Castiel Wrote:  -1 stolen valor, harassment, toxicity, ect on others servers recently such as NFT. if there was a heavier minus option I'd use it.

You're telling me that you found a server called "NFT" and you actually played on it?
Find

(12-05-2021, 03:44 AM)Castiel Wrote:  -1 stolen valor, harassment, toxicity, ect on others servers recently such as NFT. if there was a heavier minus option I'd use it.

lol. anyone who thinks this is real pm me and i will provide proof of service

DENIED
Find