Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mousey complaints

(09-19-2021, 09:31 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(09-19-2021, 07:34 PM)Jaceper Wrote:  Mousey forcing people to listen to his screeches removing himself from people's block list before voice scale was a thing was very aggravating,  i complained to him several times to stop but it never did, if mousey could reset peoples voice scales im certain this would also be a power he wiuld abuse

He shouldn't be removing himself from people's block list, that right there is straight up abuse of power. If I have you blocked, it's there for a reason, I don't care if you are staff.
This is false info. The only way superadmins could do this is by forcing you to say
Quote:!unblock mousey
in the chat which would broadcast that he used the command, and I've never seen any evidence to indicate that happened. Unless you have some proof?

Staff can't remove peoples blocks through any official means that I know of besides that wonky method. Blocking has just been exceedingly buggy for awhile now.

I'm gonna close this thread.We hear you guys and told mousey to relax with the in-game power usage. I don't think it will be a problem from here on out, but if it is let me know.

There's different forms of abuse(obviously), whether one is more severe or not to you guys is subjective, but to me, abuse involving using your powers (and trying to hide it) to further your own personal needs is the worst to me. Disrupting others gameplay is a close second and he violated that for sure on multiple occasions judging by the thread. I think its fine to meme with people that are comfortable with it, your closer friends and what not, but it shouldn't involve other people you don't know.

We have demoted staff for what I see as serious abuse of power, teleporting around for loot ,unafking afk's to farm scrolls, slaying * mid round, etc. Most of the things I've seen from mousey were definitely meant to be memes,, but as he stated some were definitely taken way too far (pri ban, etc). I don't think he's ever 'respawned himself' then continued to play the round like nothing happened like some people were seeming to imply.

Mass RDM + resetting karma is probably the more serious thing thats been reported there, which obviously is not good. I don't have the full context, just one side of the story. Already discussed this in private and it shouldn't be an issue going forward, if it is it'll be quickly resolved with him stepping down. So relax, it'll be ok.