Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Rune Chest

(08-30-2021, 02:26 PM)literail Wrote:  your whole point is just "get more storage!" Undecided Undecided  ( also alibi only got 2 backpacks over 6 hours, i'm sure not too many low levels wanna do that)

i mean you gotta work a bit for item.....
you expect that you should just every item at the start and never work or grind for any item?
ya its rare to get backpacks but thats rng, which you'll find the whole server is based on rng (some items aren't like the bio monthly)
My point is that it's not a necessary since there are items that do the job and are better since you can put anything and not only one specific type, also i stated that you already get a shit ton of storage space thru normal means that any low lvl can go EASILY

A LOW LVL can get around 500 storage space, The longer you play the more items you get so you need more storage. That is correct BUT at the same time the longer you play the more storage items you are getting
(300 Bank + 100 inventory + Steam/Discord Badge 30) + 50 Large backpack (YOU GET ONE THAT IS UNTRADEABLE)= 480)

(btw 2 backpacks in 6 hours is really good tf, ive gone on a lot of survive runs and only got like 1 in a 12 hour run)

Personally I use the discord badge and all my runes fit, all the important one the rest go into bank)
Find

(08-30-2021, 05:23 PM)Microboss Wrote:  A LOW LVL can get around 500 storage space, The longer you play the more items you get so you need more storage. That is correct BUT at the same time the longer you play the more storage items you are getting

True! But besides the new trib badge, Easter was the last time i got a storage device (which is now unobtainable) without paying for one. Maybe you wont use the rune storage device because you have lots of storage devices already, but I see it as an item that lower levels and higher levels can both appreciate Heart
Find

storage is a non-issue IMO but if you could craft a backpack into a rune pack it would be nice for purely organizational purposes
Find