Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Not John Smith - Member+ Application

Heart 
Steam Name(Current): Not John Smith

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Nope

Why would you like to be promoted?: I think it's about time I help out around here as I've been leeching long enough

Why do you think we should promote you?: As the superior brother, I get along with just about everyone. Made friends with probably 3/4s of the entire population of FRG at this point, and am fantastic at dealing with complaints/issues as I've been doing it for a veeeerrryyyyy long time IRL and as staff in other TTT servers.

Do you have any administrative experience?: So.. much.. I have been Staff on every main inventory ttt server since what, 2013? Earlier if you count none inventory TTT communites. PG -> NTG -> MG -> now FRG, hopefully.

Additional Details: Most of you who will see this application already know me, a surprisingly large amount of you I've known for upwards of 8 years now, 8 years of playing the same god damn game mode in a Mod of Half-Life 2. This server however is astronomically better than any other inventory ttt I have or will ever play. I would like to give back for all the hard work Brass and the other Staff members have put into this community/server, shit is not easy.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes

(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

APPROVED
Find