Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Event Throwing on Tribulation

(08-06-2021, 07:35 PM)Not John Smith Wrote:  
(08-06-2021, 06:55 PM)Wizurdous Wrote:  It's hard to understand why you would start an underpopulated run and then throw because it's underpopulated.

It was 12/24 people

and?
Find

I would say theirs some merit to the report but i dont have any recorded evidence to back anything up, also its kinda hard to pay attention when your doing the event
Find

(08-06-2021, 09:27 PM)Wizurdous Wrote:  
(08-06-2021, 06:55 PM)Wizurdous Wrote:  It's hard to understand why you would start an underpopulated run and then throw because it's underpopulated.

It was 12/24 people

and?

runs have been done with 15 people in them in total. Having minimal people isn't an instant loss it just requires the team to put in the effort (the event is designed to be easier with more players, but it's still completable with minimal players).
Find

(08-06-2021, 09:25 PM)Lee Wrote:  I dont recall hearing any throw to get in with the good people talk.

If no one said anything, I could honestly see it being just the mindset. low pop. + D20s + players who aren't with the "skillful sigma" players will form a mentality to get it over with. But I wouldn't put it behind me if throwing to get back to lobby quickly was another intention by a few players in that run, who just joined the band wagon or lead the band wagon without saying a word.

(that's the beta mindset)
Find

(08-06-2021, 10:34 PM)Phrot Wrote:  

It was 12/24 people

and?

runs have been done with 15 people in them in total. Having minimal people isn't an instant loss it just requires the team to put in the effort (the event is designed to be easier with more players, but it's still completable with minimal players).
how does this go against what I was saying
Find

(08-06-2021, 11:14 PM)Wizurdous Wrote:  

It was 12/24 people

and?

yall are arguing the same thing
Find

(08-06-2021, 11:55 PM)PandaCow Wrote:  
(08-06-2021, 11:14 PM)Wizurdous Wrote:  
(08-06-2021, 07:35 PM)Not John Smith Wrote:  It was 12/24 people

and?

yall are arguing the same thing

looong loooooongggg MMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN
Find

dude ima be fully honest im not good at events but u kill outside of the bowl and do as much dmg even when ur not supposed to so u can brag at the end that ur in the top 3 even tho u dont help at all, u cant call others event grefing when u do these things.

Benzo is really the only real issue here, not sure why anyone elses name (including mine) was thrown into this, I've been trying hard on the more recent trib runs as recently I've started to understand the event more and more, most runs I do fairly well, though it seems I've been the target of a lot of trib toxicity, though some of the people mentioning my name, I often do better then.
I would like proof of me requesting to throw the run in order to get in with the "better players"
I would also like to mention that, during one day where trib proc'd, every time we'd go into the event, multiple people on lobby would talk shit, and put down everybody in the group, I can drop names if necessary.
It's weird how you report people who aren't pros at the event, and then make fun of them as well instead of giving some advice.
Next time I'm in trib try to pay attention to the scoreboard, I'm never at the top, though I'm not near the bottom.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

(08-10-2021, 12:31 AM)Dominator Wrote:  dude ima be fully honest im not good at events but u kill outside of the bowl and do as much dmg even when ur not supposed to so u can brag at the end that ur in the top 3 even tho u dont help at all, u cant call others event grefing when u do these things.

you get more points for doing damage to lancers that lead to the bowl being filled.... so idk what you are trying to say tbh
Find