Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Naiga Unban appeal

(07-16-2021, 01:25 PM)Nacrova Wrote:  I can attest to some suspicious shots he’s done, like how he airshot me the exact moment I flew around a corner while mage jumping, but what concerns me more is his initial defense for this accusations. It changes from „oh some gun did that to me“ instantly to „Gmod spectator is shit.“ as soon as he knows it wasn’t a trait. That alone makes me not trust what this man has to say.

was iffy on this until i saw these screenshots, lol.

until i see some godtier aimlabs with full body handcam no tape on mouse footage, cant see this one being legit.

(07-16-2021, 04:32 AM)Seally Energy Wrote:  I've only seen the first clip since my internet is acting up a bit and honestly, I don't see anything wrong with it. Most aimbots, especially those on gmod are extremely hard to hide and are of low quality as they tend to hard lock into people's heads by taking the shortest route possible to them.

Doesn't help that the head hitbox in this server are massive so it really isn't hard to consistently dome people while not having your crosshair on your target at all. (The head hitbox extends a bit beyond the top and sides of the head)

Similar to the yellow man situation where spectating in Gmod is extremely unreliable due to tickrate and other reasons

Due to all these factors, I don't think this person is cheating at all and could just have decent aim and maybe some luck.

Lee is also extremely shit at fps games.

Quick edit: Download aimlabs real quick on steam, it's free and play Gridshot and post that on YouTube showing it's you on the account. Easy way to convince people you're legit. Bonus point if you scroll through your task manager right before doing that.

Yeah, I went ahead and recorded a few clips of using Kovaak's. Though I haven't trained on it for a couple of months because I only used it to train my aim on Valorant when I was aiming for Platinum. The clip is nothing special, just shows what my aim skill is at right now.
Find

(07-16-2021, 09:15 PM)Naiga Wrote:  
(07-16-2021, 04:32 AM)Seally Energy Wrote:  I've only seen the first clip since my internet is acting up a bit and honestly, I don't see anything wrong with it. Most aimbots, especially those on gmod are extremely hard to hide and are of low quality as they tend to hard lock into people's heads by taking the shortest route possible to them.

Doesn't help that the head hitbox in this server are massive so it really isn't hard to consistently dome people while not having your crosshair on your target at all. (The head hitbox extends a bit beyond the top and sides of the head)

Similar to the yellow man situation where spectating in Gmod is extremely unreliable due to tickrate and other reasons

Due to all these factors, I don't think this person is cheating at all and could just have decent aim and maybe some luck.

Lee is also extremely shit at fps games.

Quick edit: Download aimlabs real quick on steam, it's free and play Gridshot and post that on YouTube showing it's you on the account. Easy way to convince people you're legit. Bonus point if you scroll through your task manager right before doing that.

Yeah, I went ahead and recorded a few clips of using Kovaak's. Though I haven't trained on it for a couple of months because I only used it to train my aim on Valorant when I was aiming for Platinum. The clip is nothing special, just shows what my aim skill is at right now.

that's not really what I asked for tho, this looks very slow. Nor can I see your steam profile or anything showing me it's actually you playing
Find

the weirdest thing i see here is at 3:55 when naiga instantly kills liambird when liam turns the corner. there was nothing he could have used to indicate he was there, no radar ping or footsteps, and i doubt even the best player on frg has the reaction time to do what he did

edit: bouncycunter was banned and unbanned off of less evidence, i dont see why he shouldn't be unbanned
Find

(07-16-2021, 09:38 PM)big mike Wrote:  the weirdest thing i see here is at 3:55 when naiga instantly kills liambird when liam turns the corner. there was nothing he could have used to indicate he was there, no radar ping or footsteps, and i doubt even the best player on frg has the reaction time to do what he did

I knew 2 innocents were on that staircase by the radar pings 3:46, then my T buddy gets killed at the entrance. Not to mention Liam had enough time to pull out his whole body around the corner lol.
Find

Everything he did is plausible. With the exception of that flick.
Lee's POV is unreliable inherently because of the inaccuracy of spectator systems.
But your POV is not a simulation, it's the real screen recording. That flick just doesn't make sense to me.
You completely over-flicked, like by a lot. And yet somehow you hit that shot. Normally your camera would land somewhere in the same zip code as where you fired. It feels like you swung and hoped the trigger would catch his head.
The obvious issue with claims of trigger bot is that there are times in the provided clip where you hover people's heads. I don't know the world of GMOD cheats, so it's hard to determine if this is possible. It's not unheard of for cheats to have quick-toggle buttons, and that would be a very useful feature in gmod particularly since most game modes are not just open deathmatches. When you are actively in combat, you hover people's torsos until your crosshair meets their head hitbox, then you suddenly fire. The Codi kill is what I'm talking about here.
The missed shot on Tango may seem like it reinforces the plausibility of your innocence, but I would disagree. As you never hovered his head it just seems like instinctual fire. That's one thing that's hard about trigger bot, you forget that it'll fire for you, and as a result, you take an AWP shot that wasn't quite on someone, or you manually click during a flick. Your immediate follow-up shot accurately snagging his skull as he falls onto your crosshair is far from reassuring.
Find

The aim labs aim really isn't anything crazy, something probably about average & the game time really doesn't prove much. So either just a lucky round of TTT where you shot every time your trigger was in front of someone's head with also insane reaction time to kill liam, or some form of pixel bot on a toggle.
Find

Flick adds up as c4's disorient range is disgusting, even if you can't hear it the shockwave will knock you around occasionally. Without it i'd say surefire he'd be cheating but all the other shots are easily doable.

Only sus to me is his crosshair placement is atrocious. I don't get it, it's like you round the corner before you ever turn your camera, what're you playin 1 handed?
Find

(07-17-2021, 10:57 PM)Jerk B. Wrote:  Flick adds up as c4's disorient range is disgusting, even if you can't hear it the shockwave will knock you around occasionally. Without it i'd say surefire he'd be cheating but all the other shots are easily doable.

Only sus to me is his crosshair placement is atrocious. I don't get it, it's like you round the corner before you ever turn your camera, what're you playin 1 handed?

Sometimes I get distracted cause I was playing a mobile game at the same time lol.
Find

I'm gonna go ahead and unban you, inconclusive evidence, especially now with the flick explained with C4 (good eye whoever caught that).
Find