Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

D3F4ULT - +Member Application

Steam Name(Current): D3F4ULT

Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Yes, because i used a major exploit at the time which couldve ruined the economy at the time

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to help out more within the community since i can't really do much as a member in the daily aspect

Why do you think we should promote you?: Why i think i should be promoted is because i have the general knowledge of staffing since i do have experience and it would help take the load off of other staff

Do you have any administrative experience?: Yes, on a older darkrp server called Aurora Entertainment Network and Moat gaming both where i was a moderator

Additional Details: If anyone wants more info about the ban, it was around 2016 in which i exploited wormqueen for faster cooldown times and the ban was permanent up until around 2018-2019 where i was unbanned, since then I have become a better person and hope that im able to help out more around the community to make up for it

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

APPROVED
Find