Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New Crate Suggestion: Carnal Crate [Revisited]

I really didn't want to do a presentation and so I looked at my old threads. It has been little over 2 years since I suggested it and Binding of Isaac sparked the idea to improve on it. I want to continue with the 7 Deadly Sins theme, I reread the comments and I think I can make them better.

I don't expect this to be accepted or even possible, but this may open up ideas for future content.
I took the time to make sure you can't t test with the curses. If some looks a bit wordy, then it is most likely I had to extend it to make sure no cheese happens.

--------------Curse interactions--------------

Cursed [Prefix] [Tier] [Weapon] [Suffix]

One Curse per weapon.  

Cursed weapons cannot be dropped after the round started.  

Cursed weapon’s Pros and Cons are constant passives. Unless stated otherwise.

--------------New and changed mechanics--------------

Changed stat for select weapons and traits: Clip is based on % instead of flat.

New game mechanic: Out of combat (Stole from LoL)

Out of combat is 8 seconds without taking or dealing rightful damage.

New game mechanic: Obsession (Stole from DbD)

You become obsessed over one person per round.

The obsession is alerted in chat if they're being obsessed by a Traitor, "You feel unwanted eyes on you."

There can only be 1 obsession on a person. If there is more obsession weapons then there are available people, then those that are not chosen will deactive the obsession trait. (You still can't throw your weapons on the ground)
This is to prevent cheese and inno proving.

--------------Envy--------------

At the start of round, become obsessed with a random person (With a valid primary).
[Traitor] Become obsessed with a random non Traitor or Detective.

Goal: Obtain and destroy the obsession's gun through killing the obsession or having the obsession die to a Traitor. (You'll walk over it and it'll be destroyed)

Pro: When you finish your goal, gain +20% movement speed for 60 seconds, gain all traits of obsession's primary, and add 2 random positive stats onto the Envy gun.

Con: You can't speak in game, use chat, or use quick messages until goal is completed.
Every 30 seconds without obtaining the primary of your obsession, you take an extra +25% more damage from all sources until goal is completed.

If goal failed, Target died to a non T and you walked over the gun: Yell and be able to speak, chat, and use quick messages. Half of the extra damage is removed and stops the timer.

I like the idea of this being a vulture gun for innos. But also a proactive gun for ts. I don't know if I want detectives to not be able to talk. I don't know, what do you think about this?

--------------Gluttony--------------

Pro: Gain the ability to consume bodies.
While the cursed weapon is out, hold E on a body for 1 second, takes 2.5 seconds to eat a body, and makes loud munching noise while eating.
Consume to the bone, regen 20 health over 2.5 seconds.
[Traitor] Able to consume bones, gain 10 max health and regen 10 health instantly.
After consuming (2 times for Traitor within 10 seconds) become gorged and unable to eat for 30 seconds.

Con: When famished, loss -50% total speed, deal -30% damage, and unable to reload.

Famish: Doesn't eat within 40 seconds or below 50% total health when out of combat.

Becoming famished removes cooldown for gorged. When looking at an edible body -speed is halved.

[PVE] Eating a body doesn't take 2.5 seconds, restores 25 health instantly, become famished after 60 seconds of not eating, and mobility reduction by 20% when famished.

Yes this is the necro page, but you can't stack the regen, your hp regen is limited by a cooldown, doesn't consume a misc slot, and is easier to get. I really wanted ts to consume the entire body but that could be used to t test so that got slightly reworked. I think this is manageable and can hurt you if you neglect it.

--------------Greed--------------

Pro: Pick up Gold coins across the map to gain random stats on the cursed weapon. 1-3% per coin.

Con: Each Gold coin reduces your max hp by 2 per coin.

[PVE] Gold coin reduces max hp by 1.

**Synergy with trait below, second to last trait.

After talking with Parade, we settled on gaining stats when collecting coins.

--------------Lust--------------

[Innocent]

Become obsessed over a random detective. (Note: The detective won't get a message saying they are the obsession of a traitor.)

Pro: Gain +5 rightful damage resistance while being close to obsession.
Gain +50% damage towards the traitor that killed the obsession.

Con: After 30 seconds of obsession's death and unable to avenge their death, die from a broken heart.

[Traitor]

Become obsessed with a non Traitor

Pro: When looking at your obsession*, gain damage towards your next shots. This has capped scaling to 30% bonus damage for full auto, 15% cap for semi auto. 5% damage for each second of staring. Each hit consumes 5% bonus damage.

Con: You deal 90% reduced damage towards your obsession and they’re immune towards your bonus damage. When you shoot with extra damage, the obsession can see a pink outline of you for 3 seconds. This will be shown through walls like Decoy.

Anyone can lie and say they're obsessed with a detective, gain the trust, then shoot them in the back. I don't want an obsession perk that targets a player, cause then you'll feel like you got cheated by RNG and destined to die.

--------------Pride--------------

Pro: Gain +15% trait proc chance, +10% movement speed, +15% headshot damage with the curse gun. When above 90% health.

Con: Lose half of the positive stats on gun, double negative stats on the cursed gun. -10% move speed, and double headsize when below 89% health.

I would want this at 100% but I know our player base. I was thinking more regal, high and mighty for this curse. Everything is pristine and goes to shit when a slight inconvenience happens. Despite assholes, I do think this is manageable, due to more healing options given over the 2 years.

--------------Sloth (Melee only)--------------

Pro: After 30 seconds not being the active weapon, next hit will deal double damage.

Con: Unable to switch to melee until ready to deal 2x damage.
After being active for 1 second or 1 swing, switch to a random weapon.

[PVE] Takes 3 seconds for double damage.

Honestly couldn't think of a good idea for sloth. It is pretty boring concept and nothing I couldn't manage to think of.

--------------Wrath--------------

Goal: Getting 3 kills with the cursed weapon without leaving combat

Pro: After completing the goal, go on a rampage. You will yell and glow red while on a rampage.
Gain 10% move speed, 15% fire rate, and 20% damage, restore 30 hp over 2 second and cleanse all dots on kill. Stats gained are doubled if on melee weapon.

Con: You can't buy body armor.
-35% damage reduction while on a rampage. (Same with melee)
Vision is red tinted while on a rampage.
[Traitor] Can't leave rampage.
[Traitor] If you leave combat take 10 damage every second.

[PVE] Rampage lasts 10 seconds with a 15 second cooldown. Hp regen starts at the start of rampage and is 25 over 10 seconds.

After taking feedback, I think this fits better with the wrath theme. Adds a good reward for killing with the curse weapon and a heavy downside. Also I think there will be moments where innos will hide like Jurassic Park kitchen scene.

--------------Crate of the Damned--------------

I would like to add more value to Crate of the Damned by adding Essence of Sin that can be found in the crates.
Adding an Essence would have a chance to curse weapon. Crafting with the weapon will put on the curse.

Name: Essance of [Curse], example Essance of Lust
Tier: Prim
Type: Consumable

--------------

Name: Eden's Syndade
Tier: Godlike
Type Consumable

Cycles through applicable curses and randomly selects one for a round.

Thank you Moz for the idea.

Weapons, Misc, Crystal

Malus [Weapon]
Weapon: All
Rarity: Godlike
Flavor text: It is said that this is where it all began and it took a single lie.

Enhanceable tier weapon.
This weapon starts with 0% in all stats.
You can level this gun to its level cap of 3. You can sacrifice a level in a stat to gain +1 to the level cap.

Max negative stat-----------Amount of levels-----------Max positive stat

Accuracy: -80%                                  8              30%
Clip: -20%                                    5              35%
Deploy Speed: -75%                    5              20%
Damage: -60%                         10              30%
Firerate: -50%                          11              29%
Mobility: -20%                           4              20%
Jump height -50%                         5              30%
Reload Speed: -40%                  6              25%
Stability: -75%                            9              25%

(Galils will be nerfed by max 10% damage and 10% firerate)

So you can sacrifice 9 levels in stability, causing your stability to be at -75%, to gain +9 level cap.

This is a weapon tier like anything else and can be decon for a cata. 8% chance to gain the cata (33% after perk).
To craft the cata you need a masterwork core, 750 prim fragments, 1000 legendary fragments, 7000 scrap. You can add an Essence of sin to add a curse and a prim weapon to add the weapon type to the blueprint options.

Any traits on this weapon on craft will need to consume a level. On level up you gain the trait from crafting.
If there are +6 traits on a Malus weapon, you need to sacrifice 6 levels to get all the traits.
Natural traits on drop do not consume levels.

Thank you Parade very much for the help and ideas with this weapon <3.

---------------------

Hand of Greed (Stole from Slay the Spire)

Slot: Secondary
Weapon: Deagle
Rarity: Legendary
Decon cata chance: Unmodifiable 2.5%

Accuracy: +30%
Clip: -5
Damage: +10%
Headshot damage: +15%
Firerate: +10%
Reload: -20%

Enemies killed with this weapon are 25% more likely to drop loot orbs, where applicable.

---------------------

Bombus' Jealousy

Slot: Primary
Weapon: Mini-Uzi
Rarity: Primordial
Decon cata chance: 20% chance (45% after perk)

Accuracy: 0
Clip: 0
Damage: 0
Firerate: 0
Mobility: 0
Reload Speed: 0
Stability: 0

Has a 1 in 2 chance to switch your lowest stat with target.

---------------------

Gorger of Blood

Slot: Melee
Weapon: Don't care
Decon cata chance: 10% (35% after perk)

Damage: +20%
Firerate: +15%
Mobility: +15%

Hitting bodies gives buffs.

Hitting an Innocent body 3 times gives 30% firerate for the next 5 swings.
Hitting a Traitor body 3 times gives 15% damage for the next 3 hits.
Hitting a Detective body 3 times gives 15% damage reduction for the next 3 instances of damage while equipped.
Hitting a monster body once gives 5% firerate, 10% damage, 10% reload, and 10% mobility for all weapons for 30 seconds.
Hitting a zombie body once restores 15 hp and add 20 ammo in reserve, 10 second cooldown.

---------------------

Flagellant's [Weapon]
Slot: Primary or secondary
Weapon: Any
Decon cata chance: Unmodifiable 10%

Accuracy: 0
Clip: 0
Deploy Speed: 0
Damage: 0
Firerate: 0
Mobility: 0
Jump height 0
Reload Speed: 0
Stability: 0

Double all your weapon's negative stats at the start of the round.
Gain 20% of negative stats as positive and replace original stats.

---------------------

Babylon's Hubris

Slot: Melee
Rarity: Celestial

Damage: -20%
Fire rate: -10%

On hit, 50% chance to instantly kill target or 50% chance to instantly kill you.

This is from NTG, I want this shit in cause it would be funny.

---------------------

Mortal's Pride
Slot: Misc or crystal

Whenever you take damage, you have a 25-35% chance for your health to be set and remain at 1. (This action prevents death)

This is from NTG, I want this shit in cause it would be funny.

---------------------

Sloth's Disgrace
Slot: Misc

-15% Mobility
+15% Damage Reduction

*Unable to jump
*Able to climb up walls or steps (Slightly slower then Shurikens and Zombies.)
*Crouching and uncrouching are 50% slower

---------------------

Crystallized Lust
Slot: Crystal or Misc

+10% Mobility
-20% Damage Reduction

If traitor

Become obsessed with one random non Traitor or with the same obsession from a Curse weapon.

Passive is tripled (+30% M and -60% DR) when walking towards your obsession. (Judged off a 15 degree cone, so you don't have to look directly at them to get the passive)

I think the option to have a crystal in a misc slot, or a misc going into the crystal would be interesting.

---------------------

Cuezn's Outrage
Slot: Consumable jewel
Chance of procing: Same chance as Oxy jewel

Trait: Has a 1 in X chance on dealing or taking damage to inflict Blind Rage everyone around you. (This includes yourself)

Blind Rage: Screen is tinted red and all names are hidden.

---------------------Traits---------------------

I would like to branch out the traits to influence the stats. There will be repeats, but this is just to give ideas.

You and your target have -15-30% trait proc chance for 15-30 seconds. (Constant passive on self)
You and your target have -15-30% trait proc protection for 15-30 seconds. (Constant passive on self)
You and your target take 50% extra damage from DoTs for 15-30 seconds. (Constant passive on self)
You take and deal 15% more headshot damage.
Take 20% more damage, receive 33% more healing.
Has a 1 in X chance to instantly steal 5-15 health once per target. If you die or after 5-10 seconds, the target regens stolen health x2.
Has a 1 in X chance to deal 7-20 instant damage, any overkill damage you take 2x the amount. (Target has 5 health, you deal 11 with trait, you deal 6 overkill damage and take 12 damage.)
Suffix of necrosis: Has a 1 in x chance to deal 3-6 instant damage, this damage is permanent health loss.
When you hit a player, you and the target deal and take 25% less damage from other players. Lasts 10 seconds or when one person dies.
+50% trait proc chance (Takes up 2 trait slots)
-15% clip size (Rounded up), +20% reload speed.
-10% reload, +20% clip (Rounded up)
-10% damage, +10% mobility.
-10% reload speed, +20% clip
-25% accuracy, +10% damage
-30% stability, +30% accuracy
-30% accuracy, +30% accuracy

Wordy traits

Has a 1 in X chance to see each other's heartbeat for 30-45 seconds (A brief outline). Your target's heartbeat is faster. (Target: Every 1 second to show outline for 0.5 seconds Self: Every 2 seconds to show outline for 0.5 second)

At the start of round: Lose -5-25 hp, gain +5-25% accuracy, stability, 5-20% clip, 5-15% mobility, or 3-10% reload.
(Negative and positive scale with each other. i.e. -15 hp for 10% mobility or -25 hp for 10% reload)

Suffix of executing: If target is below hp you sacrificed, instantly kill them with next hit.
(If you sacrificed 13 hp from a trait and 20 hp from 10 coins of Curse of Greed, you will execute them if they are below 33 hp. Dots won't execute. [Target has to be below the hp to trigger, wont trigger if you bring them at the thresh hold])

Suffix of greed: Hold E for 5 seconds to activate, permanently sacrifice 10 health for 10% increased luck. If you die, forfeit end round drops.
Find

*Cough* Halloween update *cough*

But I did add some new traits and fixed it up.
Find