Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Getting Hitched

Heart 
Yeah...I'm kind of marrying the love of my life and moving in with her.

The lease on my current place ends May 22nd which is also when I will be legally married to my wonderful wife (she plays on here once in a blue moon under the alias "Hummus") That being said, I have no clue when the lease on the place I'm moving into is expiring. I could be back as early as May 27th or as late as June 11th. Either way, I'm not going to be on the server much for the rest of the month and will be on less once I move in because, ya know, family. That doesn't mean I'm quiting FRG tho. From my early days to NTG to now, this community has given me a safe place to forget about my life for a while and just have fun with not-quite internet strangers. Thank you all for helping me out since 2015 (holy fuck thats a long time) and being a crucial part of my upbringing and who I am today.

I'll always try and be active on the discord. That's where most the jokes come from anyways. Love you guys, and thank you. Heart Heart Heart

sell me phantasmal wep

RIP Phantasmal weapon

congrats tho

Find

may 22nd 2019 was the build up to this marriage

congratulations!

05/22 MONKA S MONKA S
Find

Congratulations! I'm glad you're getting married, I hope the move will easy.
Find

Wow congrats man I'm happy for you. Enjoy your time away.
Find

hell yea congrats!
Find

its always great to see someone u play games with grow, and i'm happy for you that you're getting married, great stuff my man.
Find