Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

6 AM suggestions.

Arctic Weaponized Parasite

Rifle, like conq?

bimonthly? exotic from shrine? the possibilities are limitless

It's a sniper. It does a bunch of damage and it shoots slow.

*If hit by anyone in close range, the alien on this weapon will strike back at them. Doing X amount of damage and knocking them back far.

*Traitor Only. Headshot kills with this weapon infect the victim's body. Anyone who identifies the body of the victim will be infected with a virus. If an infected player is killed, they will respawn as traitors but will not be able to pick up any weapons. They will have anywhere from 15 to 60 HP. The respawned traitors will have their holster slot, and a melee attack claw thing. If they are holstered, they will have whatever the default model of the map is. And when they have their melee attack claw thing whatever you add out they will have a different player model that you choose brass. If anyone is hit by an alien traitor, they will become infected and if killed will also respawn as alien dudes.

Arsonist

PKM

Hinga Dinga Durgen

-5% to +10% Accuracy
+20% Damage (So it does above 33)
+25% Firerate
-30% to -20% Stability
+20% Reload speed
+5 to +10% Mobility

A lean mean killing machine.

Shots with this weapon stack gasoline on people.

Right click to shoot out a flame thrower, like a hellfire/dragon strikes. Hitting someone with the flamethrower detonates the gasoline, dealing X amount of damage in an area. The size and damage increases based on the amount of stacks detonated. The user is immune to the explosion.

Shots that hit the ground/walls make a trail of gasoline (Think firewalking boots)
Use the flamethrower to light the gasoline trail on fire.
Covering a dead body in gasoline and lighting it on fire will blow it up. Dealing X amount of damage to anyone near it.

Remember how hanging bodies is useless? This gun lets you create traps for people using bodies, kinda like sticky bomb traps from TF2 or something but with gasoline trails instead.

Pedro's Partners

Stats are based off an Uzi, but you'll probably need a new base for this.

Hinga Dinga Durgen

1st mode.
-20% Accuracy
+18% Damage
+28% Firerate
-30% Stability
+10% to +15% Mobility
+25% Reload speed
+10% Deploy speed

2nd Mode
+10% Accuracy
+18% Damage
+15% Firerate
+15% Stability
+5% Mobility
+10% Reload speed

A phrase in an unknown language is written on the guns. Oruk says the inscription reads "May cause hallucinations of a talking banana"

*Upon killing someone, there is a 1 in X chance for a banana peel to spawn on the victims corpse. If anyone walks over it, they will fall and be ragdolled for X amount of seconds.

While in the 1st mode, right click to mark a spot. Shooting while marking a spot will cause one of your guns to shoot at that mark. Picking a mark has a 5 - 10 second cooldown. I'm not sure if picking a player mark would be a good idea, but it's up to brass if he decides to implement this. The main goal of the mark is that you can pick your first target, and if you're in a tight hallway you can suppress the area while dealing with your first target. If you can pick a player as your mark, the mark should break if you exit line of sight.

The second mode unfolds the stocks. Removing the mark ability, but changing the stats. No real gimmick, just something more practical if you don't have a use for the target mark.

Block Benelli, Block Launcher. Somethin.

Coal Launcher type Benelli

Shrine Unique

I have no idea what the base stats of the benelli so idk what to + or -.

*Hitting someone has a chance to start spawning tetris bricks on their screen, the more shots hit the more stack on their screen

*Players killed with this weapon turn into bricks

Grenade Synergizer

It has a grenade shaped socket in it.

Will randomly drop as a normal grenade, Bouncy or Quantum Leap but not Meros or Cluster or Impact.

When thrown, it explodes 3 times. Each time it explodes it picks one of the socketed grenades randomly to use its effect.

Tormenter's Executioner

Deagle

Treasure Chest Godlike

+10% Accuracy
+10% Damage
+25% Firerate
-25% Stability
+5% Mobility

if this actually makes it in, then vhoxel description

*This weapon can socket catalysts.

The primary mode functions as a normal deagle

Press right click to activate its secondary mode. While in the second form, it shoots out shotgun shots in a preset spread, the spread's shape is of a pentagram. The top pellet functions as a Pistol bullet, doing pistol levels of damage. The rest of the pellets are weaker, more standard shotgun pellets. The top pellet lifesteals 100% of the damage it deals.

Shotgun mode has infinite ammo, but every shot takes X amount of HP away (Probably something high, around 35? 40?) This can't kill you, but will leave you at 1 HP.

Zeus' Judgement or like mjolnir or something.

trib unique, pass, treasure chest, bisexualthly. drops from something.

Left click to slam the hammer on the ground, sending a line of electric pillars in front of you (Kind of like the frostburn ones, but make them not suck ass). Victims of the pillar are knocked into the air and take X amount of damage. On hit, gain a speed boost and leave behind a trail of electricity wherever you run for X amount of seconds. (Functions like a glaedr beam)

Right click to swing the hammer, hitting an opponent that is mid air will cause them to take more damage and launch them. Launched targets cause an AoE explosion when they land.

Hitting a mid air target with the left click will send them straight down with the same explosion.

Explosion damage dealt heals the user.

After causing a right click explosion, the hammer gains a charge. When charged, press a button to throw the hammer, wherever the hammer lands a storm will spawn slowing and dealing minor damage to anyone inside for X amount of seconds. At the end of its duration, it explodes the same way a person would from the right click. - Idea from donger.

Just for fun, Zeus' Might set bonus. Anyone launched by Zeus' Judgement will spawn a Zeus' Might spear storm wherever they land. Or getting a kill with either weapon charges the user with Xevioso's circle for X amount of seconds? I get that it's a completely different weapon, but electricity.
Find

I love the concept of ALL of these. My general 11:30 thoughts

The alien rifle should be limited to one alien/zombie/whatever per match. Any mechanic that can create more T's is pretty powerful, as seen by Necro/Bio ball. I love the close retaliation shot tho

The arsonist gun should have a clear indicator when bodies, alive or dead, are covered in gas. This doesn't delete the prospect of hanging body bombs (which I love) but it will make it more obvious/give the t incentive to hide them in a corner

The last one should be an april fools weapon, not a shrinelike. I'd fucking love the dumb pictures that would come from it tho
Find

(05-10-2021, 04:25 PM)Prince Toaster Wrote:  I love the concept of ALL of these. My general 11:30 thoughts

The alien rifle should be limited to one alien/zombie/whatever per match. Any mechanic that can create more T's is pretty powerful, as seen by Necro/Bio ball. I love the close retaliation shot tho

The arsonist gun should have a clear indicator when bodies, alive or dead, are covered in gas. This doesn't delete the prospect of hanging body bombs (which I love) but it will make it more obvious/give the t incentive to hide them in a corner

The last one should be an april fools weapon, not a shrinelike. I'd fucking love the dumb pictures that would come from it tho

I think it should be decently rare, since a lot of people running around flashing everything would not be fun
Find

Hyper cam should have cat gun trait that puts Unregisterd Hypercam 2 all over you screen
Find

bump, added a bunch of new stuff to the suggestion.
Find

Arctic Weaponized Parasite Plaguebearer
I have a feeling this might be a little overpowered considering that it's basically Necromancer-Lite as a Sniper but the concept is cool nonetheless. I am going to suggest renaming it to Plaguebearer or a cooler name than this one, though, and this weapon might be better as an actual Godlike compared to a shrine exotic.

Arsonist
...It's a PKM crossed with a flamethrower. As long as it's not the shitty flamethrower that the Hellfire/Dragon Strikes have, I will be highly content with this.

Hypercam
For those picture perfect moments. Again, I don't have any real suggestions for this one but honestly having a gun that takes a picture of the moment before disaster struck is kinda funny. Belongs in shrine as a semi-meme weapon for sure.

Pedro's Partners
This is definitely going to be a super overpowered weapon if the player mark targets the head. If it targets the body then this would be fine by me to an extent, though maybe worth limiting by line-of-sight and range so you don't just snipe people from across the map with it.

Everything below these weapons
I do not care for them, so I do not have any input for them.
Find

(05-12-2021, 12:24 PM)ManeGunner6 Wrote:  Arctic Weaponized Parasite Plaguebearer
I have a feeling this might be a little overpowered considering that it's basically Necromancer-Lite as a Sniper but the concept is cool nonetheless. I am going to suggest renaming it to Plaguebearer or a cooler name than this one, though, and this weapon might be better as an actual Godlike compared to a shrine exotic.

Arsonist
...It's a PKM crossed with a flamethrower. As long as it's not the shitty flamethrower that the Hellfire/Dragon Strikes have, I will be highly content with this.

Hypercam
For those picture perfect moments. Again, I don't have any real suggestions for this one but honestly having a gun that takes a picture of the moment before disaster struck is kinda funny. Belongs in shrine as a semi-meme weapon for sure.

Pedro's Partners
This is definitely going to be a super overpowered weapon if the player mark targets the head. If it targets the body then this would be fine by me to an extent, though maybe worth limiting by line-of-sight and range so you don't just snipe people from across the map with it.

Everything below these weapons
I do not care for them, so I do not have any input for them.

I like the name for the AWP, since its supposed to be a reference to The Thing and the actual name of the AWP. While also abbreviating to AWP. Maybe a bit of a clean up for the name but I like the idea.

And I'd assume that Pedro's Partners mark would still be affected by accuracy. because if it lasered something across the map that'd be retarded.
Find

h - mousey
Find