H.U.G.E 249

hinga dinga durgen

+25% accuracy
+20 - 25% damage
+ 15 - 20% Firerate
-20% Stability
Mobi can be whatever
+20% reload speed.

From the ashes of your destruction you will rise again.

Hitting enemies raises a sun over your head, after landing X amount of shots you are prompted to activate Supernova. When you activate supernova, the sun starts to glow brighter, and then explodes, dealing a small amount of damage, but blinding anyone looking at the explosion.

For X amount of seconds after Supernova is charged, every bullet will ignite for a small amount of time.

Killing an enemy who was affected by Supernova gives you a charge of Phoenix Shot (capped out at one charge). While you have a charged shot, right click to shoot a high damaging beam. (40 on body, 150 on head, or anything that can one tap armor). If you kill an enemy with Phoenix Shot, for the next X amount of seconds, if you are killed. You will be respawned with 25% HP, and emit a supernova.

Phoenix from valorant, check. Phoenix from Rounds, also check. Ha, Lets go!

This should not be anything but an actual H.U.G.E base, since it shouldn't be ultra top tier for killing people in TTT with effects as strong as these.

The way you worded the whole resurrection part is kinda weird. So the way I got it is that, if you die while using Phoenix Shot, you get respawned, right?
Find

Yes please
day later: still yes please
two days later: still yes please
three days later: still yes
Find

(05-02-2021, 09:25 PM)Manzy Wrote:  Yes please

Yes please

Find

sounds cool but that weapon model is going to blind my eyes more than the sun ability will
Find

jett ult next
+1
(05-02-2021, 07:15 PM)Grimm Wits Wrote:  The way you worded the whole resurrection part is kinda weird. So the way I got it is that, if you die while using Phoenix Shot, you get respawned, right?

Think of it this way:
When you get a kill with phoenix shot, you get a timed buff. If you die with the buff active you get respawned.
Find