Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Doge A Cola Membership

(04-29-2021, 06:21 PM)Dominator Wrote:  he is member + stop dissing people who do +0 it makes u look like you are mean and divine is a long time player

bootlicker lol that was just a rebuttal

It is not wise to comment on your membership app. Based on the replies, I have to give this a +0, but that could change. For better or for worse.

Edit: He doubled down, -1.

I didn't know who you were before but your attitude towards people +0/-1'ing makes it clear you are not ready for member right now -1
Find

You're being pretty immature and trying to "refute" everyone who gives a +0 even though they are completely in the right to do so. I've seen you like twice and it seems like many other regulars haven't seen you around much either, maybe give it some more time and try being more mature in future applications. -1.

(04-29-2021, 07:23 PM)Poop Thief Wrote:  You're being pretty immature and trying to "refute" everyone who gives a +0 even though they are completely in the right to do so. I've seen you like twice and it seems like many other regulars haven't seen you around much either, maybe give it some more time and try being more mature in future applications. -1.

Find

I love how some of y'all are being too sensitive for me replying lol

please stop replying please you had something good going please stop replying

"bootlicker" lmao -1
Find

(04-26-2021, 08:38 AM)Doge A Cola Wrote:  Age: 23

Steam Name(Current): Doge A Cola

Time played on servers?  1 hour lobby| 87.5 hours TTT | 1,665 Rounds

Where did you hear about this server?: Browsing through TTT servers, and the title of the FRG with Inventory made me join

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not that I know? I was possibly temporarily banned for TK a long time ago?

Why do you want to join?: I have enjoyed playing a lot on this server and community because of the events, etc ever since then. I'd like to be part of the staff someday? Maybe Big Grin

Referred by: None
bootlocker lmao -1
Find

Bootlicker +1
SG Fucking Overlord
Find