Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Doge A Cola Membership

Steam Name(Current): Doge A Cola

Time played on servers? 7 hour lobby| 100 hours TTT | 1,665 Rounds

Where did you hear about this server?: Browsing through TTT servers, and the title of the FRG with Inventory made me join

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not that I know? I was possibly temporarily banned for TK a long time ago?

Why do you want to join?: I have enjoyed playing a lot on this server and community because of the events, etc ever since then. I'd like to be part of the staff someday? Maybe Big Grin

Referred by: None

+0 I've never seen you before, honestly
Find

(04-28-2021, 12:59 AM)SirKaffee Wrote:  +0 I've never seen you before, honestly

I've never seen you ingame aswell before, brotha Big Grin
Find

he has prob 100x the hours u have and he plays offen but i have seen you +0
Find

+0, You arent missing out on any special privileges so theres no rush to get member man. Just keep on playing and enjoying the server and when you're more of a known quantity in terms of antics and toxicity feel free to repost your member app.
Find

(04-29-2021, 01:31 AM)Divine Wrote:  +0, You arent missing out on any special privileges so theres no rush to get member man. Just keep on playing and enjoying the server and when you're more of a known quantity in terms of antics and toxicity feel free to repost your member app.

I don't think you're the one who'll be making that decision bic boi Big Grin you keep dreaming!
Find

+0 I may not play much at the moment but I have literally never seen you before, did you go by another name?

Disdain

Disgust Even
Find

ive played with doge some and i mean he is ok and i think he should get member. I cant belive you have played 80hrs it feels more like 20 but hey. This app will prob sit for awhile so ill +1 for now and hope you get more time and recognition
Deadheala
Find

(04-29-2021, 11:38 AM)Deadheala .(Josh). Wrote:  ive played with doge some and i mean he is ok and i think he should get member. I cant belive you have played 80hrs it feels more like 20 but hey. This app will prob sit for awhile so ill +1 for now and hope you get more time and recognition

Thanks G Big Grin

(04-29-2021, 09:53 AM)Big Tiddy Shark GF Wrote:  +0 I may not play much at the moment but I have literally never seen you before, did you go by another name?

I always play everyday with the same name
Find

he is member + stop dissing people who do +0 it makes u look like you are mean and divine is a long time player
Find