Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gaylek Membership Application

You karma baited for 6 maps in a row every round throwing easter islands and shooting gemini clones while staff were not present. Shits annoying -1
Find

-1 banned autoclicker man
Find

toxic, autoclick, t baiting is and a badd history on getting banned -1
Find

+0 is not hacking, this clip shows who is hacking

https://medal.tv/clips/50948061/d1337A3ay1Ib
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

-1 yikes, Got banned for autoclicking
Find

+1 best fal user to date. Every time I played with him he was a blast and absolutely INSANE at using that gun. Never seen anyone more consistent on the clicks.
Find

banned for being just that good +1

-1 Don't really know who you are, and for the people who do know who you are seems like they dont have anything good to say about you.

(05-12-2021, 06:41 AM)Randall Wrote:  -1 Don't really know who you are, and for the people who do know who you are seems like they dont have anything good to say about you.

Come on bro, you just came back you can't post on member apps and say you don't know who they are.
Find

(05-12-2021, 06:59 AM)grassx (real) Wrote:  
(05-12-2021, 06:41 AM)Randall Wrote:  -1 Don't really know who you are, and for the people who do know who you are seems like they dont have anything good to say about you.

Come on bro, you just came back you can't post on member apps and say you don't know who they are.

I wouldn't post if I just came back but he literally has multiple -1s and other comments saying he's been banned, toxic, and isn't member material. So that was enough to base my opinion off of, I just wanted to add that I don't know who he is because I haven't seen it firsthand.