Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dominator membership app

Current name: Dominator

Time played lobby 239 hours ttt 590 hours

Where i heard this server from: my brother mentioned it so i bought gmod and played

Have you been banned: yes 5 days for revenge rdm

Why do you want to join: ive been playing for a while and want to join

Refered by: nobody

Aditional details: leveling soulbound
Find

I know some of the community is polarized on Dominator, but in lieu of things people will say he's a nice kid and wants the best for the server. Plays consistently and is right there on the age thing, will probably be 14 by the time a decision gets made on this app. The ban for revenge rdm doesn't look great but he learned from his mistake. Overall it's a +1 from me.
Find

+1 Doms a good kid, mostly harmless if not a little overbearing at times but pretty easy to get along with
Find

+1 Dom gets a lot of shit, but he's really not that bad and he's very into the server.
Find

Neutral im all for you being a member but it’l show a lot more to us atleast imho if you beefed up your application with more then because i want too
Find

+1 i like dominator he can take the ribbing and keep on kicking. Very nice to play with and definitely should get member
Deadheala
Find

-1 I dont enjoy playing with him

+1 Good kid, really nice to people even when they aren't. Only annoying things are trying to flex his items and when he's wanting something, but overall really enjoyable to play with.

Find

manzy maNzy manzy mAnzy manzy +.9
Find

+1 harassed me for his soulbound gayk back
SG Fucking Overlord
Find