Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

ChubbiMex +Member App

Steam Name(Current): ChubbiMex

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Yes. Exploiting Spin2Win and Mass RDM with a car on McDonalds are the major ones.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I want to be promoted simply so I can help out the server when there are RDMers online and only 1 +Member or higher.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I don't see why you shouldn't. Yes I see that I may have some bad bans on my rap sheet, but when I need to take things seriously I change my mindset quickly and get to work. I like to have fun and play the game with other people but if my way of fun gets in the way of me becoming a higher rank because the way I act harms the vision of the community, then you probably won't make me a +Member.

Do you have any administrative experience: No

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: This will probably be my final +Member app seeing as I have tried continous times to become one, but yet my personality causes people to sway there opinion on me even though when needed I can be serious in the situation.
Bouncy Rounds

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find