Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Trashcan - Member Application

Steam Name(Current):Trashcan

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 721 Hours 24 Mins on TTT and 368 Hours and 20 Mins on Lobby

Where did you hear about this server?: I just stumbled upon it last year while looking for somewhere to play TTT.

Have you ever been banned and why?:I was close to being banned one time due to me duping i did get a wipe though.
Why do you want to join?: Because i play a lot on this server basically everyday.

Referred by:

Additional Details:I understand that i duped and have done a lot of bad things but i hope you can look past that.
Find

+1 Cool kid, kinda annoying but thats to be expected

Find

as cool as i think you are, im not sure if you will get member with that whole duping thing that happened pretty recently Sad

Considering how lax the rules are on duping, personally I still support it. I don't think it was done out of malicious intent, more like it was just the actions of someone a bit young having fun. I don't think it'd hurt to give him member. Or, y'know, maybe I'm biased because he's my friend but that's OK. I can support it.
+1
Find

+1 Gave me 35mil for free!
Find

You're a fine member of the community but your duping incident is way too soon and too big for an application right now.

+1 duper supreme
Find

filthy duper +1
Find

you JUST duped millions of coins/items 2 months ago, I cant imagine this will get accepted
Find

+1 He is definitely member material, but after the duping incident I couldn't see him getting anything higher than that
Find