Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Niles Member + App

Steam Name(Current): Easter Daddy Niles (But most of the year my name is just: Niles)

SteamID (Just cause): STEAM_0:1:44632877

Current Rank:Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Today I was Perma-ed for 2 minutes for duping stuff, and I think I'm still trade banned from the affair.

Why would you like to be promoted?: Because I play the server so much I rubbed my mouse pad bare in one spot over the course of the Easter Pass and it's only 4 days in.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I have been a consistent member of the community for a year and a half at this point and I get super bored every time I die, so instead of doing Coin Flips I think the time would be better suited sorting through reports.

Do you have any administrative experience: One defunct server called Crystal Network Gaming. Averaged about 8 users daily and I was only Mod but it was fun.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes.

Additional Details: Aye I had the balls to submit my Member + after getting permad for a Duping Scandal not 2 hours before, you gotta give me at least a little credit for that. Also you may be like "Euuuugh this guy just got Permad for dupoing he'd make trash staff!" and I'd say "Fair, I'm posting this cuz I'm confident in my merits even if I duped shit lol."
and i hav big dik lol

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find