Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pri | Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Pri

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): Lobby Hours = 118 | TTT Hours = 204 | Total = 368

Where did you hear about this server?: From a Friend,( He dosent play anymore but his name was Big Brain Syndrome )

Have you ever been banned and why?: No i have never been banned,( except name change in game )

Why do you want to join?: The reason I want to join is that I love this server. Ever since I quit Moat like 2-3 years ago, I spent so much time on that server that it was really boring to play anything else. I found this server and instantly feel in love. Even though I have been burnt out in the past and ventured into different servers, Every time I come back it feels like the server feels new again by how much fun I have. The Server is improving quickly and I wish that the server one day can be as big as what Moat is but without the toxic 11 year olds screaming into their mic. I feel like I can contribute to this server and I think I can help the server reach that point by guiding new players Smile

Referred by: By No One

Additional Details:
Discord Pri#8081
Steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/id/joejoewhojoemamma

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

yeah hes cool
Find

+1 cool but needs to tone down toxicity
Find

Sorry about the sf ak dude, I'll +1 out of pity
Find

+1 trihard pogchamp great member of the frg community
Find

(04-28-2020, 09:56 PM)Box Wrote:  Sorry about the sf ak dude, I'll +1 out of pity

dude i was so fucking mald when you yoink that shit from under my nose, but i still got it so we cool Smile
Find

ye cool man +1
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find