Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

mauimods member application

Lowkey toxic but no one talks about it
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.

-1 seem him be toxic to players and staff, keeps saying that the community is anti new players and shit talks to a lot of players

he needs to chill out and then reapply

edit: if he is just joking around it doesn't sound like it.

I waited to make this comment due to me wanting to see if he would change at all and adjust to the server not liking his toxicity, well he didn't....

He's very passive aggressive and once you block him due to it, it just ramps up even worse where he starts shit talking you and calling you a cry baby ext behind your back because you blocked him. May be a little thing to some, but it's not a good example for new players joining the server. If they see a member doing this they'll start to think it's okay and it'll spread like wild fire, it's not a good example or something that should be allowed in any shape or form.

-1 until he fixes his attitude and changes.

have noticed multiple incidents from him of excessive trolling (because I refuse to believe that anyone can be so stupid) since arrival. most recent incident to my posting is him insisting that the gambling on frg is all rigged and brassx has to prove to him that it's fair, which is ridiculous for obvious reasons.

the bit nugget said above also holds true, and he will definitely hold things over people. kinda just harasses people under the guise of being really friendly in an annoying way.

definitely don't want him anywhere near a member role.
Find

+1 believes properly in the provably fair concept of online gambling. also has great skill in iod, asylum, consumption of lasagna, and hatred of mondays.
Find

Mostly agree with the other people who -1'd
Multiple accounts of trolling and just plain harassment
Find

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find