Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zapp! - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Zapp!

Time played on servers?(!time username to check):TTT: 279 Hours Lobby Time 35 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Kazen told me to check it out months ago, and I started frequenting the server ever since.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I've been frequenting the server and the community for 6 months now, I don't plan on leaving the servers for a while so I'd like to become a member. Even with a full time job and car detailing business on the side I find time to hop on and escape reality for a bit with FRG TTT.

Referred by: Tweeqo /AX6:Y93/

Additional Details: I'd like to become more of a part of the community, I generally get along with people well, and play with Kazen/Turqoise who i've known for 8+ years

+1 this guy plays a lot ish and is fun to play with and doesnt do bad stuff and deserves member

Of course I'd +1 this, I was the one who told you to start playing here.
Find

+1 he is fun to play with, haven't heard nor seen him do anything bad. i mean, besides the time he scammed himself with a volt.
Find

He helped me alot in the shower +1
Find

Played a decent amount with him, Zapp seems to be a fun guy and eh doesn't afraid of anything. +1.
Find

I played with this man a little bit
funny and not too toxic from what ive seen
Love to see you around man
+1
Twistz
Positive (+1): Ill Baja Blast you in bed Kappa. +1.
Find

+1 discovered duck hunter
Find

All good experiences with this ol' folk, haven't had a bad scenario with him yet. He's active, friendly, and always showing good vibes what more could you want from a Member?

+1
Find

i guess he's cool.
Find