Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Krampus_SDG member application

Steam Name(Current): Krampus_SDG

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): a little over 70

Where did you hear about this server?: Pluto.gg and Eglecorn on twitch

Have you ever been banned and why?: yes , took moat man out of name during a round

Why do you want to join?: This server is fun and I think I will be here for a while

Referred by: Meepen and Eaglecorn

Additional Details

-1 Just want to change that I'm not sorry, you definitely deserve the -1 way more now, you constantly complain, you're constantly toxic, you are very annoying, you are very rude, there are multiple times where you have started arguments with others and you always come into discord or complain to people who do not know you well or just generally dislike you specifically in discord when they do not care about the problem and are literally trying to do events. You act like a child and it is extremely annoying.
Find

toxic and not very fun to play with -1, not sorry
Find

More toxic than me somehow??? HUGE -1
Find

-1 litteraly never been on the server at the same time as you when there hasn't been an issue caused by you or something you said/did.
Find

was copy+pasting a message that roughly said "Any EU players, feel free to join our EU server at (IP)" in text chat. he repeatedly asked "is advertising allowed??" and tried to get a mod to get me to stop advertising. our own server. this went on for two maps.

no positive experiences to talk of.

Extremely unpleasant to be around. No good experiences with you to speak of.
Find

Earlier today Krampus was making fun of deathray for having people -1 his member app for his issues, but he completely lacked self awareness when people were -1'ing his app too. I thought personally that was hilarious because that's exactly why Krampus is getting -1s on his app, cus he's toxic.

I'm going to leave a -1 too.
Find

-1 Not a Sister and very toxic!
Bouncy Rounds

-1, RDMed and propkilled for an entire map and then was very toxic about it in Discord. Not only that, but there's this gem when I was trying to get staff on to deal with him:

https://streamable.com/0gyfz