Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CSI: Raichu - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): CSI: Raichu

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 53h 57m on TTT and 23h 23m in Lobby

Where did you hear about this server?: I'm from NTG so i knew about it from the start but as FRG started i quit gmod and when i came back i went to Moat, recently resigned from staff on moat and came here instead.

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: Honestly, im hella new but i feel like this community is way more welcoming than the last one i was a part of and i feel like this is where im gonna be sticking around for the rest of my gmod days.

Referred by: Well i was referred way back in the ntg days but i dont remember much from back then so i guess no one.

Additional Details: From what ive seen so far i just love the concept of the server and the community and i would really enjoy being a member of it as it continues to grow :)

hello yes I've played with CSI and he seems like a cool dude who'd make a good member
+1
Find

+1 debit card company got in touched and said ur balance was a bit low so might wanna check what's up
Find

Stop using a vitality crystal you sperg, other than that good guy
+1
Find

I actually quite enjoy this guy +1
Find

great guy who plays the game correctly
Find

Good person overall on the server who I believe would make a good member to our community. +1
Find

He's a nice guy and seems to stay outta trouble +1
Find

I don't think I've seen him cause trouble. +1
Find

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find