Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unreal Oz Membership Application

Code:01110101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01101111 01101101 00100000 01100111 01100101 01111001
(but you can tell me happy birthday in 15 days, or for those who are against counting the 20th)
Steam Name(Current): Unreal Oz

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 135 Hours 7 Minutes 59 Seconds

Where did you hear about this server?: I'm from NTG originally but came back after a long slumber and have been enjoying myself ever since.

Have you ever been banned and why?: no, I do not believe so, I played a few minutes when the server first started up years back so who knows if my dumb ass did some dumb shit back then, but for 90% of the time i remember i can say i haven't been banned.

Why do you want to join?: This community is my favorite. Sounds cliche and fake (it is i literally copied & pasted) but its true, a lot of the friends ive made on gmod are all on this server so i really enjoy taking a break from life here on this server to goof around w some quality peeps.
Referred by: Jake & Terran 3-4 years ago.

Additional Details: The servers great, really enjoy and appreciate everything that has been put into making it as unique as it is. I know myself pretty well at this point and i can tell you, that if you get to know me you will either love me or be annoyed by just about everything i do.

Each +1 will be accompanied with an additional RaRe ItEm!
Find

+1 oz has been a great member of the community since he came back. Might as well make it offical, i havent him cause any problems or anything
Find

You're alright my man, relic from days yonder and I liked you back then too. So definitely good guy, yes yes, +1.
Find

Definitely on the "liked you in NTG and you're still awesome" boat.

Welcome back dude, +1

Us November 2014 joiners have to stick together
Find

litteral who applies for a near useless position. +1
Find

+1 plus one +1
Find

A kind gentle man, and fun to play on the server with, +1.02
Find

I've done events with him and he's a good community member. Doesn't cause problems.
Find

I've helped him with some questions, he seems like a genuine guy.

+1
Find

did nobody here read this post?
Find