Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nytemart Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): Nytefaucet The Leaker (Will always start with nyte)

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: Uh I don't think so. Update: Got permabanned twice for upsetting brass by being a superior kiter. Update 2: 3 More permabans for various reasons. I get abused. Update 3: A weeks ban for advertising M0at. I appealed it tho. Update 4: Got permabanned for changing my name by Unpoke.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I kinda want to start progressing as a member I guess? I just feel that i could be of more use if I was actually of a higher rank. I don't have that much reasoning behind it.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I am very active in the community and although I am not very active on TTT I am very easy to contact to get in there to fix issues.

Do you have any administrative experience: Was OP on NTG. Was also adorable. Have had multiple minecraft servers.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes

(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I'm honestly pretty curious if peoples opinions of me have gotten better or worse since I made my last app.

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Denied upon own request.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find