Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

frosto/spooksto - Membership+ Application

Steam Name(Current): spooksto

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Nope

Why would you like to be promoted?: Two reasons, one I've really enjoyed being a part of this community since I came here. I've made new friends here and want to further myself in the community. The other reason is many times while I'm on there is only members on, with the occasional AFK member+ and I'd like to be able to help players and moderate the server.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I want to help moderate the server and help the community like I said before. I can be on at basically any time of the day, and if I'm unsure about anything I always ask someone more knowledgeable, in this case mods.

Do you have any administrative experience: Been on gmod for years but never tried to been staff on a server before, would like to start here.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes

(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I'd understand if I got denied for not being here that long, but I hope it works out.

Denied.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find