Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Pringles can - Member application

Steam Name(Current): Release the Krakcan

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 78 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: just found it in TTT servers

Have you ever been banned and why?: I have not been banned

Why do you want to join?: It's a fun server with an interesting community and a good way to have fun playing gmod

Referred by: none

Additional Details: none
Find

+1| He is active, untoxic for the most part, and fun to play with. From my time with him, he seems to have good potential to be staff and be a good addition to this community, albeit the effort in the application could be better.
Find

I've spoken to this guy a couple times. He seems ok. +1
Find

He might need to take a chill pill on spending all of his money on crates, but I think as a player, he's pretty fine. I don't usually see him in reports and doesn't cause too much problems. +1
Find

+1, I beat him a lot in 5050

great guy tho, and active
Find

I find you okay most of the time but every once in a while you become the most toxic player on the server and your distaste for some of the players comes off very bitter. I heard on one occasion you mention that you had a feeling you were going to get banned very soon because of how much you hated a player. You just need to contain your hate sometimes. Just block people and move on.
Find

I was on one time and all you did was mic spam the whole time, not sure if you were trying to be funny +-0
Minehuis: Pancakes
Rangerdanger0: Waffles
Rangerdanger0: lol rekt
Find

+1 Have had no problems with them. Nice dood, often do events with him and doesn't seem to cause too much issues in game
Find

I don't want to be that guy, but you really weren't very nice to me. I can get it that I have a pretty dumb voice and I micspam a lot, but you didn't just block me when you heard me, you constantly talked bad about me. But I also do it, so I'm OK with it. I kinda wish you had me unblocked when those two furries were on, because you and I were roasting them but you couldn't hear me.

I'm not so bad y'know, you should get to know me. But I'm neutral. Just wanted to say that. You seem plenty mature anyways.
Find

+1 nice guy but don’t be nub! Unblock terrean