Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aries' Member Application

Steam Name(Current): aries

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 50 hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I started playing on this server when I got banned on Moat, been here ever since.

Have you ever been banned and why?: Not on this server, got banned on moat for "Charge Back/Refund" but that never happened.

Why do you want to join?: I have been enjoying the community and have been playing a lot over the past few weeks. This server is the only server I play when I get on GMod. It would be nice to become part of the community.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I have been having fun with the crate and inventory system, it gave me the same fun that I had while I was playing on Moat. The staff are great, the community is friendly, and it would be awesome to become a part of it.
Find

I have nothing against you as a person but I think the worst way to apply for member is to mention a competing server that utilizes stolen code from the owner of said server you are applying for.

I wouldn't assume every person who comes here to know it, but I would hope someone applying for member would know that before applying.

Find

I have to agree with Kuro here. If you want to become a member and maybe higher, you can't compare it to a different server because you're basically saying that the only reason for being here is being banned on a different server. Just doesn't sound too good. You are a cool player and I hope you stay to become part of the community, but you just have to word your stuff differently!
Find

(07-15-2018, 02:50 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I have nothing against you as a person but I think the worst way to apply for member is to mention a competing server that utilizes stolen code from the owner of said server you are applying for.

I wouldn't assume every person who comes here to know it, but I would hope someone applying for member would know that before applying.

I'm not the greatest person with words, sometimes the message I wish to send doesn't get understood, but I see what you mean. Thanks for the feedback.

(07-15-2018, 03:22 PM)Kcat Wrote:  I have to agree with Kuro here. If you want to become a member and maybe higher, you can't compare it to a different server because you're basically saying that the only reason for being here is being banned on a different server. Just doesn't sound too good. You are a cool player and I hope you stay to become part of the community, but you just have to word your stuff differently!

I can see how that would come out odd. But I will definitely be here regardless, the community is great.
Find

no matter what he mentions in this, i think he would be good member material. seems very happy to be here and might actually stay. i feel as though you should kind of put yourself out there more, but you dont rdm or cause trouble so i think youd be a good addition! +1
Find

+0 (For now)
If you didn't talk about another inventory server, I would have given a +1 easily. You are helpful to the community and a positive member when I see you in-game. However like what Kuro and Kcat said, joining this server because you got banned from another inventory server doesn't go well with your application. It shows that you may be untrustworthy or have bad intentions which i don't believe you have any. I am glad you are honest and open about this but some things are best left forget. Stay in this community longer and show us that you are to able to be trusted because there is potential for you.
Find

I'm going with the above but I'll do a +0 as well (for now).

I'm gonna keep an eye out for you when I'm on just to really see how you're doing and how loyal you really can be to this server. as a person in game though you're very enjoyable and i never get complains when playing with you. just will take a bit of time for my decision to change. keep on playing my dude!
Find

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

+/- 0

Entire application just talks about Moats and how you're banned there so you've essentially just come here due to that ban. Not that transitioning to FRG is a bad thing, nor is playing on moats, but your application shows passion and care for moats, not for FRG.

Also, you have the bare minimum hours to apply. 50 is still a lot and I respect that as someone who once tried the same tactic, but I consider myself fairly active and I don't recall having seen you on frequently if at all.

I'll leave my feedback as it is with a +0, after playing with you more hopefully that'll change Smile
Find

Aries is nice guy, but I don't see you on that much anymore.
You also have a lot of talk about Moatman, thats not a good thing to add when your making a member app., or making any other application for a different server.

I'll leave a +0 for now.
Find