Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OsmiumAnchor♥ - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): OsmiumAnchor♥

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 105

Where did you hear about this server?: I heard about this server from Amac while Deoxi and I were playing on a no longer active TTT server.

Have you ever been banned and why?: I've never been banned before on FRG, or for that matter any other TTT communities, but if the question is moreso asking about my overall ban-history: Yes, I have been banned before from a handful of Gmod and non-Gmod communities for minor misconduct like breaking theme-specific rules. To clarify, I've never been banned for anything extreme along the lines of toxicity or mass-RDM. In addition, in regards to the bans I have received, the most recent one was well over three years ago, so I've been "clean" for a while, you could say.

Why do you want to join?: I won't go as far as to say that I've made close friendships in the community that I'm intent on staying around to better secure, because I kind of haven't, but I will say that the community is probably the best of the ones I've been a part of. To elaborate, I definitely think how the rules and the players work with each other is interesting. There's a level of freedom that you don't see in most servers, while still having enough restriction to separate playing on the server from the anarchy of your usual small-time TTT communities. Not to mention, most of the would-be "usuals" in-game(MicroBoss, Catbug, Baruto Hype, Snoz, TJ1524, etc.) have... What would normally considered slightly-abrasive personalities, that I find extremely entertaining and suiting of the community. Not to mention staff like Unpoke, Poison, and Black Knight have proven lax enough with how they monitor and mediate, but not to a level that risks damaging the integrity of the server and cohesiveness of its community, while still being easily able to put their foot down as necessary. And, for the record, Unpoke and Black Knight in particular have been very helpful to me. So, tangent aside, it's a pretty cool community that I'd like to stick around to see some more.

Referred by: If this is about who referred me to apply for membership, that would be Black Knight. As to who referred me to the community overall, that would be Amac.

Additional Details: I'm not really sure what to put here, but since a portion of the community knows my name already, I'll just put that: My name's Alex. It makes being in rounds with Alex Summers very confusing, even though I know no one would be calling me by that in-game, lol. Also, uhh... Thanks for reading.
Find

This is just for member app? It seems like dedication to me.

Osium is really cool guy! I dont see trouble from him, and he also likes Choke Me by The Used!

+1, I'll bump it up to +2 if you sell me a good P90 that I don't have
Find

So that's how you treat our game of Jackbox. Maybe we'll just make you listen to more Choke Me by The Used.

Pretty cool dude that has no malicious intent for breaking the rules. Has been active for the past few weeks. +1

+1

he's a a really cool guy and fun to play with. he's also a very chill person and listens to rulings well. i would support him!
Find

Yeah he's alright. I feel like he'd be a good addition to the community. +1
Find

+1 definitely put a lot of effort into this app, more apps should be like it. Osmium is really fun on the servers and knows the rules well.

I think other Alex would make a great member Wink
Find

+1 because he is a nice who enjoys having fun with everyone
Find

He's a cool dood. +1
Find

+1 neato durrito man
Find

+1, consistently active for the few weeks, follows the rules, and seems nice.
Find