Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Beebee's Member+ Application

Steam Name(Current): Beebee1303

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Yes, for minor exploiting.

Why would you like to be promoted?: There have been several situations that have resulted in no one able to do slays. I would like to help when there are no one around to do slays. More folks are coming into the server and would I like to help with situations that it creates.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I know I don't have a lot of hours on this server, but I do know the rules of the server. I also have a lot of knowledge of in-game interaction. I have seen several member+ not knowing these interactions. I also am free most of the time, yes I have no life. For the most part, I don't mind hopping on to deal with something and sticking around for a bit. Lastly, I have -1 quite a few folks and would incorporate my critiques so I can be good member+.

Do you have any administrative experience: Yes
Moderator and Admin on a dead server called Blood Bath and Beyond, back in 2012-13.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes I agree.
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: The only reason I haven't applied is that I enjoy the !block feature. I do have a firm stance against staff using !block. So I'll be undoing my blocks and I believe that it will help me in the long run. Cause you can't mute people in real life. (Well there is murder, but lets not talk about that)

Approved!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find