Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tyrannos Membership App

+1

I played / talked with him on discord and Gmod today and I can say he is actually a joy to talk to. I have not seen him break any rules yet either so I have no reason not to +1 him.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

McNuggie PapaRussia's Member Applicant Ranking System

may or may not be a well designed and professionally edited version of the staff applicant ranking system

or PMARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from PapaRussia's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG community thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 4
2. Is the player active on the forums: 2
3. Does the player know the rules: 4
4. Will the player represent the server well as a member: 3
5. The player does not troll: 3
6. The player has/uses his mic: 5
7. Communication skills: 3
8. Respects other players: 4
9. Respects staff: 5
10. Fun to play with: 4
11. Does the player show potential for staff in the future (for reference): 2
12. Is the quality of the players application showing that the player is serious about becoming member: 2

Score: 40/60

Grade: 66% D

Final Notes: Seems Neutral

tyrannos is pretty fun to have on the server, I have a blast when he's on and think he'll be a fine member +1
Find

+1 funny guy who I like even if he scorpion hooks me or puts me in a barrier
Find

+1 he is a good lad and knows how to follow the rules and is genuinely good to meme with
Find

+1 Handsome Squidward Smile
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I enjoy play with him, he goes along with jokes, he knows how to have fun, and haven't seen him do anything slay worthy.

+1
Find

+1 Played with him for a few hours over the last few days. He seems nice enough and to follow the rules. +1
Find

+1, ive never had an issue with tyrannos that i can remember. He's fairly active from what i remember.
Find

The guy scorpion speared at least 6 people on headlong yesterday, then wanted to kill me for IDing every one of those people he pulled. Good thing someone else got me before he could because he'd probably become a member.

Guy knows his stuff and doesn't seem like a problem. +1
Find