Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tyrannos Membership App

Steam Name(Current): Tyrannos

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 55 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: Jeremiah(Steam name Chosen) recommended it a while ago and I stuck with it

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: The community is great and I figured applying for member is the next step in becoming invested in the server and community!

Referred by: "You don't need a recommendation" - a glowing recommendation from eclipse

Additional Details: I've been admin on two other Gmod servers that died after the owner stopped supporting them so I have some experience with official positions in TTT, and I also want to get member before microboss to spite him Smile
Find

+1 because he good spongebob boy squidward
Find

+1 is cool guy is swell guy is pretty normal guy
Find

I made him commit suicide.

He has my vote of recommendation.
Find

Havent seen him on for months but he came back recently

he stay = he gay
wait...

+1
Find

+1 a really cool dude to have on, always makes the experience more enjoyable even though he hasn't played all that much
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

I am still thinking about that ladder incident. Tyrannos is one of those people you just remember because of his outgoing personality on the server. He is a nice person who would make a nice member. +1
Find

+1 from me, I really really like this guy and I would think that he would be a great member.
Find

HE MAKES ME FUCKEN RAGE. ALWAYS FOLLOWS ME AND TRYS TO RDM OR KILL ME FOR ANY FUCKEN REASON

LET ME FINISH MY SCROLL AND THEN RDM!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO HE TARGETS ONLY ME!

+1 bigger rdmer then me
Find

+1 he a good
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find