Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nytemart +Member Application

Steam Name(Current): Nytemart

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Namechange once.

Why would you like to be promoted?: Well I personally feel that there are shortages of staff members during certain hours of the day, and being the lovely swede I am i think that my timezone difference would be helpful when dealing with cases that happen when other staff members might be sleeping. I do also have ambitions in climbing higher than member+ because I want to do my best to make the community even friendlier by getting rid of the people that just join to be troublesome.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I believe i should be promoted due to playing roughly 11 hours a day and because I have the oppurtunity to solve cases when other people might be unavailable.

Do you have any administrative experience: I've owned multiple servers myself on a range of different games. When it comes to GMOD experience I was an operator on NTG.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I personally feel that some people think I come off as childish, but I assure you that I am able to act my age if a situation needs it.

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Denied. I'll message you with some feedback to work with.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find