Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

cheny bedeney +member application

Steam Name(Current): cheny bedeney

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: Never been banned, don't plan on it either.

Why would you like to be promoted?: I would like to be promoted because I'd like to help out this server in whatever way I can, including doing the reports and helping new players, etc.

Why do you think we should promote you?: Though i haven't been here for all that long, I think that I've been here long enough to understand the dynamics of how to be a +member, along with that being +member seems fun, handling reports, being a trusted source for newbies, and just having the rank of +member seems like a fun responsibility.

Do you have any administrative experience: No.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: Though I'm a squeaker little boy I don't think this should effect my position, as I'm not completely immature and understand how being a +member works. Thanks for reading this!
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob

Denied. I'll message you some feedback to work on.

- That Thrakos Noob
Find