Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

raffle

tbh I think the raffle system is working perfectly and anyone who complains about it being worthless and wasting their time needs to get over themselves. New players join and see that cool thing at the end of a round that lets them think "wow I could get that" along with all of the other amazing things we have, it's helping a lot to get people to join and stay. I think one thing that might help is some sort of guide NPC for the lobby server (unless we already have that and I havent noticed) because a lot of people who just join the lobby server probably have no idea what they're there for and what to do there.

Another thing that could be cool is adding some sort of easy-ish solo daily event for new players which rewards them with crates or something because for all the events except worm queen you need a group and new players might not have a group. And worm queen can be very difficult for players who have crappy guns and no idea what they're doing. Maybe it could equip them with a pre-selected loadout with a godlike or something so that they know what they can work up to.

EDIT: Just realized I think there's a level restriction on worm queen right? so new players cant even do that if they wanted to.

(01-31-2018, 09:43 PM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Here's a quick sneak peak at challenge scrolls for you guys.

It's been 60 minutes can I try again
Bouncy Rounds

I ran some photo-enhancements to remove the blurr of the background for you guys and give you a proper leak.
Tobias, please don't get mad at me, anybody could have done it, its nbd if one gets shown anyway...

If you want it to be a surprise, I'll keep it in a spoiler, feel free not to look:

- That Thrakos Noob