The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Good Samaritan is too buggy for what it is

FRG is a server with too many aoe suffixes or tools at your disposal. While I do good samaritan, it will fuck up unbelievably amount of times.

I was 21/25 and a detective. I saw a traitor with no-one around, so I shot at him. He killed me, but I didn't damage anyone
30 seconds later according to damage logs, another player killed him. Yet I did 25 damage to him - SOMEHOW - after having been DEAD for 30 seconds

My only clue is that maybe a djinn ball somehow hit him, but
a) I don't think djinn balls last for 30 seconds
b) I was dead for half a minute before he took the damage

Terran [detective] has damaged Eagle_The_Man_Zack [innocent] for 25 HP with an unknown weapon.

This kind of shit just makes it unbearable. I don't know if its a bug or something, but goddamn this quest sucks asshole. I can't use any of my fun guns, so I try to just keep a deagle on, but then I have to unequip any "bad" crystals.

Also, if you throw any grenade and someone walks OVER it, they can get STUCK on it and it'll deal 5 damage to them which resets good samaritan.

I threw a regen grenade, someone got stuck on it and they took 5 damage and I reset.
There's NUMEROUS other incidents.
Yes I'm FUCKING MAD
Find

Messages In This Thread
Good Samaritan is too buggy for what it is - Terran - 07-11-2020, 10:40 PM