The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 861 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.3.8 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 861 errorHandler->error

Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Make Dilapidation something that starts on the lobby

Sort of like how Lyrus or Kraken notify the server, instead of it randomly happening on TTT, instead on the lobby it can start a "Dilapidation queue" and anyone who wants to join can go there and partake in it. Should happen just as commonly as the TTT.

Its just a ballache on TTT because while I don't want to do it and its just getting in the way, even if I go to another server there probably won't be anyone there because everyone is too lazy. YES, this thread will have massive backlash, but if you like dilapidation wouldn't it be cool if it could happen more often, more freely?

Like, shit, I wanna play TTT, not shoot a fucking frog with 400000 life for 30 minutes. Its boring.

People complain about minigames, but jesus a 2 minute ball throwing fest is better than 30+ minutes shooting bullet sponge enemies just for 25 random crates. Its not even the reward, even if the reward was god-tier I still wouldn't CHOOSE to do it.

Now, I know you're going to say "JUST GO TO THE OTHER SERVER" or "JUST WAIT FOR IT TO FINISH" and I don't WANT to. The other server is DEAD. Waiting just means me doing NOTHING.

REEEEEEEEEEE
I hate it I hate it I hate it
/rant rant rant
Find

Messages In This Thread
Make Dilapidation something that starts on the lobby - Terran - 05-18-2020, 10:45 PM